Rotasian, yes. But how often?

Quick question fellas ...

How often do the girls rotate? Daily, every two days, weekly, etc.?

Is there a small group per contact number? Or is it 1 girl for a while then they move on?

Thanks in advance.
  • ks15
  • 02-28-2020, 10:40 AM
All good questions, I kinda figured that the girls rotate through about every week to 2 weeks. And either 1-2 girls. And most numbers belong to 1 handler so possible 2-3 handlers in the area??? Maybe??? This is just what I kinda figured out myself.
Good info. I had an interesting experience the other day and wanted to go back but was hoping for a different gal.

Anyone else have intel on this?

Thanks in advance!

GT
  • ks15
  • 02-29-2020, 11:02 AM
Your best opinion is just waiting. You can always show up and if it's the same girl just bail. Like I said they change soon enough.
depends on the place and the demand and the attention...

the old nkc apartments turned over gals every 2-3 weeks, but yoga pants gal stayed for a couple months...

lulu got some attention here but moved around - and if you called the BP numbers of old you would stumble onto her new location (hotels) if you were lucky...

all of them have mamasans so to speak - and they have multiple phones - easy to burn them if they feel they are about to get burned - yet protect the operation...

lots of times the call generates a pick up and a drop at an incall location depending if a certain gal was asked for - so per your point i have always said "no lilly" if i saw lilly and was looking for something different - they can be accommodating if you just ask...
Is there a good rotoasian right now, and if so do you have the contact info (PM is fine)
I wanna know too... Do any of them service AA?
Is there a good rotoasian right now, and if so do you have the contact info (PM is fine) Originally Posted by hungkcwolf
Just check reviews. I happen to think there are a couple good ones right now.
I wanna know too... Do any of them service AA? Originally Posted by Spectreworld
Not sure if they service alcoholics or not, but you can sure try!
Not alcoholics … African Americans... I really hope you were being funny lol.
2-3 weeks is the average, but as others have noted, it varies. Multiple numbers/groups/ads are definitely being controlled by the same organization. I've confirmed that data is shared, and also noticed the exact same messages coming from multiple numbers. Note also that they do not delete messages or numbers.
Yes, Spectre, I was in fact being funny!
lol yes i am aware... Anyways i saw in another post that they text the hobbiest to not be a black so yeah i got my answer.