State: Texas
Address: Harry Hines around Dallas Cabaret and Ables
Activities: CBJ CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Tall, Slender black girl with some meat on her
Recommendation: No
I’ve been really thinking about going down there and picking a girl up. What’s the deal with stings? I was told not to discuss anything through the window.
I just asked her if she was working and told her to get in the car. I wouldn't know much more than you as it was my first time. I don't know if they were busted or something, but the scene was totally gone this past weekend.
The girls move around a lot. Also could be there was a curfew up until Saturday. My experience is the ladies walk around and switch a lot. But they disappear quickly when DPD patrols the area. But stay safe out there gents.
Yeah, the riots/protest definitely had something to do with it. I drove around there last Friday and saw plenty of girls around 8/9
It comes and goes; but that general area always have girls around somewhere. Between 35 and HH, I'd say from 635 down to Mockingbird. Sometimes right along HH, sometimes tucked away on some side streets. There use to be more along NWHWY at the notels; but that seems to have dried up.

Kind of miss the "Other" section for walkers.
I saw a number of them off of Walnut Hill and Composite tonight. One was even entering into a car right off the sidewalk by the hotel in broad daylight!

I have always wanted to do this, but don't have the balls to haha. I appreciate your review OP and I hope you folks stay safe from the five-o
I would say be careful when your on HH . If LE sees you speaking to one of the girls they’ll site you a citation for it . Trust me it isn’t worth it be very careful
I would say be careful when your on HH . If LE sees you speaking to one of the girls they’ll site you a citation for it . Trust me it isn’t worth it be very careful Originally Posted by Slickemdown
Facts. The First Amendment is no longer in play when dealing with the DPD Vice Unit.
I watched one I know get arrested last week on Royal at the QT. Undercover female ofc showed up wearing a ninja mask and then left in an everyday car back towards HH. Picking them up when Vice was disbanded was easy and exciting. You guys are crazy for trying it today. MAYBE at 2am when DPD is swamped with real crime and all the strippers head there for a bonus but no way in hell I’d be caught talking to one in the daytime. .
I made a pass up WH to HH, took a right, doubled back, then WH to 35. This after leaving SpRhino around 1:15 this morning. Jeebus it was packed with girls everywhere. It was tricky to make sure I wasn’t pinned in between the logjam of cars in case I needed to get out of there fast. Last time thru there was November and it’s done nothing but increase it seems. Crazy stuff! Reminds me (in a way) of the 90s on HH.
Man, maybe the police vice need defunding, let us have fun again
Just hit up this scene. DPD is out in full force gents. Please be careful out there. Most likely your safest bet is a date with your hand. It’s free and you’ll wake up in your own bed in the morning.