Encounter: Clair knows how to do everything right!

Date: February 25
Name: Clair Kincaid
User ID:: 351423
Phone: Will provide
Email Address: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?...view&id=351423
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=351423
City: Addison
State: Texas
Address: Midway/Beltline
Activities: GFE with a lil PSE along with a hallway prayer!
Hair Length and Color: Light brown with highlights and right below her neck.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Clair is a very attractive woman. She use to be a cheerleader so she has the body of such. She does have a mommy tummy but not distracting. She is 5’5” about 125lbs stats are accurate as her profile. With a very pretty face.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review
Good review.I have seen Claire several times,she is a good fuck.She enjoys being a whore and slut.
[QUOTE=Whodwho;1061314934] was just discribing her little pouch and the only way to discribe it was by saying mommy tummy
Look fwd to seeing her again
I hear ya. Maybe she gained a pound or two and on a small frame like hers it might show a little but she sure makes up for it when she fucks you and the last thing on my mind was her tummy which I by the ay find sexy as fuck.

[QUOTE=BeiberX;1061315014]
was just discribing her little pouch and the only way to discribe it was by saying mommy tummy
Look fwd to seeing her again Originally Posted by Whodwho
You do the Amazon on the couch or bed? The phub versions with the girl doing standing girl mish look intense. Girl frog jackhammer amazon on the bed looks awesome too. Got to try that out soon!
We did it in the bed. Pretty intense having tour dick bend that way but what a great feeling.

You do the Amazon on the couch or bed? The phub versions with the girl doing standing girl mish look intense. Girl frog jackhammer amazon on the bed looks awesome too. Got to try that out soon! Originally Posted by LogJammin17