Name: GuddKitty2589
User ID: 276482
Phone: in bio
Email: Lstaxxs@gmail.com
City: Dallas
State: TX
Address: I-30 and Ferguson
Time:30
Activities GFE, LFK, DFK, Extensive BBBJ, BLS, FOV, FIV, CFS multiple positions, Nipple Sucking, Breast Fondling, Ass Squeezing
Hair: Black or dark brown, Shoulder length up in a ponytail
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnicity: African/Black
Physical Description: Tall around 5'8" and thin, small breasts with perky nipples, grabbable ass, few piercings, lots of ink but didn't find distracting
Recommend: Yes
Kitty responded to a newbie friendly ISO, returned message after checking the few pics in her bio and more from her website Set up a half hour incall through text after screening. Her incall is an apartment near I-30 and Ferguson Rd almost into Mesquite. She sent the exact street address when I confirmed the date and gave directions to the door by phone when I pulled in the lot. She watched me pull around and park, then cracked the door. When I went in she was wearing an open shirt that went below her ass, with nothing else. She led me back to the bedroom and sat on the bed while I undressed. She put music on before taking off her shirt and starting to kiss my neck. We alternated between LFK, DFK and her on my neck and ear before she moved down to my dick. She started the blowjob by licking along the head and shaft before taking it in her mouth. I started rubbing her pussy while she was sucking my dick. She got lube and stroked my cock before sliding a condom on. She got in cowgirl and moved her pussy down on my dick. She rode me for quite a while, changing between standard and Asian cowgirl. She alternated the pace and movement, vigorous to slow and up/down to grinding. I switched between grabbing her ass and her breasts. Changed position into missionary, eventually to fucking with her legs by her head. Sucked her nipple and kissed her neck while in missionary. Finished doggy which accentuated her hips and ass.
Kitty has an open, friendly personality and talked a lot. I'm very reserved and don't warm to new people very quickly but she was easy to relax with.