Interesting thing about 'Another Realm'

Compared to some of the forums on this board, I reckon this is by far the most peaceful, respectful and tolerant of them all. I haven't yet seen any kind of argument. I see providers being given the respect that they deserve and I see tolerance and understanding even when people bring up the most bizarre fetishes and fantasies.

I'm not sure why this should be the case, but my theory is that the sort of left field stuff that we discuss in here requires a huge amount of trust between all of us. Whatever the reason, this is my favorite forum and long may it continue.
I agree.

I'd add, good mods (thanks to all).

And the trolls have been busy elsewhere. Let's hope they stay away.
  • HUMP!
  • 06-18-2015, 08:12 PM
Thumbs up, bloke.
hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

open minded minds think alike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\\Rock on fellow kinksters!!
I love sex of all flavors, but lately I find the kink forums to be so much more interesting!

~Mme X~
  • RAMP
  • 06-19-2015, 06:41 AM
Totally agree! The occasional idiot poster in here gets his ass handed to him pretty quickly.
I side with the main consensus.

Cheesy as it sounds I feel more at ease/at home here. I get to talk about all the sexual acts I like to partake in and find that there are many individuals, especially of the female type that likes said acts.

At least this spot has given me a nice list of people to see.
While I don't post a lot in here, I really do enjoy reading all of the post. I have always found everyone to be respectful and kind. The mood matches my take on kink.... I may partake or I may politely decline but I will never judge.
While I don't post a lot in here, I really do enjoy reading all of the post. I have always found everyone to be respectful and kind. The mood matches my take on kink.... I may partake or I may politely decline but I will never judge. Originally Posted by Find Your Joy
Find your joy, i want to experience all of your kink interests and more, im all yours!!
Find your joy, i want to experience all of your kink interests and more, im all yours!! Originally Posted by maxemus48
I do believe I offered you a taste of my kink. Alas..... you politely declined.

I like MOST of the ones I have done in session.
Not too many we pass up
In general, I'd agree, but I don't find the dominant men get as much leeway as the other kinksters. There are a few posters that seem to frown on that being a thing.
I think open minded people are way less judgemental of others kinks, whether they share them or not.....which is the way it should be....if we all liked the same exact things, the world would be a boring place
I love Kink! This forum has opened me up to many other area's and I've met some pretty Amazing experiences from discussing topics here.

I love to be able to express my ways to those who love to indulge!

Kisses
I don't post much on this site either, but I feel compelled to pile on to this thread.

This is my favorite forum as well. It is filled with the most interesting and entertaining topics as well as some of most respectful and intriguing persons.

Stay kinky my friends!