Boots...and stinky feet

I am soooo excited that the weather is turning cooler....that means the ladies start wearing those Ugg boots!! I love to smell those stinky, sweaty feet after they have been in boots all day, especially barefoot!! Which of the providers love to wear boots this time of year?? I need your "toes on my nose!!"
I'm just the opposite. I don't like stinky or sweaty feet, but love it when a lady has been walking around barefoot and has dirty and dusty soles that need to be cleaned by a good footslave.
I prefer clean feet! Just sweaty and stinky! Any national providers care to share your thoughts??
I e done foot fetish modeling work before. Never thought of sweaty stinky feet. I hate when my feet are sweaty and smells. But if a guy wants to take care of them for me then I'm willing to walk around in boots all day
I'm just the opposite. I don't like stinky or sweaty feet, but love it when a lady has been walking around barefoot and has dirty and dusty soles that need to be cleaned by a good footslave. Originally Posted by rob9988
baby I am your girl LOL
Nah. I'm inclined to lick a ladies feet. Won't do it if it smells.

To each their own however.
I love being barefoot most of the time but I do also love wearing boots
I love wearing boots this time of year. I also adore it when a guy gives me a nice foot massage from a long day of wearing my boots with heels. They can really get sweaty and uncomfortable after a while so I wouldn't complain if a guy licked my feet clean either
Haha.. me too!! I prefer stinkers as they call 'em. I would reccomend Mistress Cyber of Leg Shoppe New Orleans!, She is excellent!!
I cater my pretty feet to Foot Fetishes such as this!