Skinny Bitches

Anyone else love skinny bitches? Let see 'em, Lads!
I have a thing for very skinny women
I love skinny women with wide hips.
Skinny Bitches with skills that's a real treat.
How y'all doing?
one person's skinny is another's just fit

I do like a certain angularity

theres something about the appendages, down to even the toes, of a slim woman

although I love a certain look on a woman and it can possess me, a woman's personality and her treatment of others can overcome any look.
one person's skinny is another's just fit

I do like a certain angularity

theres something about the appendages, down to even the toes, of a slim woman

although I love a certain look on a woman and it can possess me, a woman's personality and her treatment of others can overcome any look. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Personality and compassion are without a doubt 2 qualities no FEMALE should be without!! I wish I could give my personality and attitude to some of the young providers out there today they would be become millionaires because I truly care about people I care about Making their lives just a tad better for a little while
Another one here that goes crazy for slim girls with wide hips...
Not attracted to women so skinny they look unhealthy or in danger of giving you a paper cut. Boney isn't sexy to me.
Something like this, maybe:

Not attracted to women so skinny they look unhealthy or in danger of giving you a paper cut. Boney isn't sexy to me. Originally Posted by txcwby6
if Skinny Bitches ain't your thing. Sit down and shut up before I give you a paper cut.
if Skinny Bitches ain't your thing. Sit down and shut up before I give you a paper cut. Originally Posted by SknyDiva

You tell him you sexy thing
if Skinny Bitches ain't your thing. Sit down and shut up before I give you a paper cut. Originally Posted by SknyDiva
sweety, you dont fall into the paper cut catagory. Your just right
Thank you baby! I appreciate that! Your absolutely just right to babe!
Are we talking like emaciated thin?
Tell them to stand on their bloody head and gargle peanut butter.