One for the guys

For the aging Hobbyist.
a couple weeks back Mr. Invisible wrote a fine article that detailed a trying experience ( ref thread Scary true story -- really happened -- what would you do?)
I would just like to take a moment to encourage all of the gentlemen to become familiar with the signs & symptoms of a Heart attack and to ALWAYS treat it seriously. Guys 45 & older that 1st "Big One" is fatal 50% of the time. Far too often we ignore the early signs or just try to tough it out.
Don't be a fool. I experienced some (3) typical signs just sitting here typing a reply on Monday. I did the right thing & got things checked out. Fortunately for me they found nothing after all the testing etc. ( I have had a previous HA, with 2 stents.)

Bottom line is know the signs, Don't blow them off, & never drive yourself. If you have a family history, discuss things with your doctor early & often. Guys The ladies want to see us but they rarely make outcalls to the intensive care or cardiac units at the Hospital. & rehab is a bitch that restricts your Hobbyist activities for months depending upon circumstances. Regards to all.
Thanks, and glad to hear that it was a false alarm for you.
TY Jack. Main point is know the signs & react properly.