Dreams About Providers/Clients

Providers, do you ever have dreams about clients you've seen?
Clients, do you ever have dreams about providers you've seen?
For providers I think its more nightmares.
For providers I think its more nightmares. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Hehehe! Not for me. Although I have had dreams of Lovers, they actually were not sexual in nature. I wonder how the OPs dream was
  • L.A.
  • 03-01-2016, 10:29 AM
Whenever I have hobby dreams it seems like they are usually AMP related even though I typically see my regular provider and only occasionally go to the AMPs.
Mosslord - awesome daty skills & super sexy
technologia - one of the finest brothers I've seen here
Jimi Hendrix - we didn't click in our session. I dont think he was attracted to me (unfortunately cause brotha was packing..oh well stuff happens)
Badrsb - so easy to talk too. Very charming

I'm pretty sure I might have left out a few but they know who they are
I've definitely had daydreams about some of my more memorable encounters..
Mosslord - awesome daty skills & super sexy
technologia - one of the finest brothers I've seen here
Jimi Hendrix - we didn't click in our session. I dont think he was attracted to me (unfortunately cause brotha was packing..)
Badrsb - so easy to talk too. Very charming

I'm pretty sure I might have left out a few but they know who they are
Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Hmmm - I'm in need of some eye candy so hopefully I'll meet Technologia one day ...
I wonder how the OPs dream was Originally Posted by Eva Damita
It was definitely full of wonder, as in wonderful
  • Surge
  • 03-01-2016, 01:15 PM
All the time...too many to list!!! Mostly fantasy dreams, but some nightmares...lmao
Of course..
Actual dreams? Not that I can recall. Daydreams? Sure! A bunch of reminiscing for me. One of the best parts about hobbying (especially if you have pictures or videos, with her permission of course.)

Providers dreaming about me? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, right. Because most chicks dream about average build, mid-40's, white guys with a, let's just say, not a big dick.

If any providers do dream about me, it's when my wallet opens. They may get wet over that, but that's about it, I'm guessing.
Actual dreams? Not that I can recall. Daydreams? Sure Originally Posted by albundy
I can vividly recall a dream last week I had about Eva Damita riding me like a motorcycle. If a provider can provoke such a dream, then she had to have really given me a good time in real life. Right, Eva?
I've had hobby dreams, but not with anyone in particular. Sadly, the dreams were more about being outted.

Like Ms.Duvall, I've had a few daydreams going on regarding a few gents that I had great chemistry with
  • anita
  • 03-08-2016, 04:22 PM
Only once, he was even more of a pervert in my dream than he is in reality. I had an intense session with him earlier that day, and he was the only one I saw that day... So maybe that's why.
I can vividly recall a dream last week I had about Eva Damita riding me like a motorcycle. If a provider can provoke such a dream, then she had to have really given me a good time in real life. Right, Eva? Originally Posted by tornado82
I'm glad to have been able to rock your world in your dreams....and reality