Fetish friendly - What exactly does that mean?

Ladies, guys, please chime in...
I know what a fetish is - and there are thousands of them. So when a girl advertises that she is "fetish friendly", what exactly does that entail? Are there a core group of fetishes that are used as a reference? I don't even think this really applies in most instances, but I see "fetish friendly" all the time. Just a question to get some discussion going.
I think 95% of the time you see it, they put it in there to make you think they are "wild". There are definitely some fetish providers, but most aren't. There was on that had "kinky" in her name, I kept reading reviews trying to find something kinky she did....lol never found it. Of course it depends on your definition of fetish, some people think being spanked is a fetish, some consider it pretty vanilla.
That's a pretty good perspective. Any point of view from the ladies' side?
I'm a fetish provider. Anything outside of basic activities (oral/vaginal sex ) . Fetishes like greek,toys,role play, domination, showers golden/brown,strap-on,fantasy and so on.
OH MY....You do brown showers?
Only if there's not enough fiber in your diet... lol. I'm sorry, i just had to chime in!!!
I believe most "fetish" providers on BP means, they are open to BBBJ for the right donation.
I believe most "fetish" providers on BP means, they are open to BBBJ for the right donation. Originally Posted by Jon Bon
You're calling the wrong ones bro. Most of the ones I see, fetish = BB, no thanks sir.
I believe most "fetish" providers on BP means, they are open to BBBJ for the right donation. Originally Posted by Jon Bon
If a hooker considers "BBJ" a fetish, she needs to re-think her career. BBJ should be a mandatory requirement of hooking. Shouldn't even have to ask if she does it, it should be understood that she does. Sadly, this isn't the case in the hobby.

I wish guys would stop supporting those freakin' CBJ chicks already!!!
Only if there's not enough fiber in your diet... lol. I'm sorry, i just had to chime in!!! Originally Posted by VivianKnights
Now that's fuckin funny!
FWIW - this is a question I've had, and it varies greatly. I just PM the lady I'm considering here and tell her, "I see that you say 'fetish-friendly,' but do you do (x, y, z) and what is the rate for that?" I've gotten responses that ranged from fetish-friendly = she'll let you daty, to fetish friendly = anything you want but it's an extra $ for this and $$ for that, so... You just gotta ask 'em ahead of time.
I think a fetish is if she uses the whole chicken instead of just a feather.
I think a fetish is if she uses the whole chicken instead of just a feather. Originally Posted by angusranch
No Angus....that's the difference between a kink and a fetish!
MM
No Angus....that's the difference between a kink and a fetish!
MM Originally Posted by MuffinMan
Lmfao. I think you're right!
Angus, for YOU, it's red lipstick and a blue latex glove.