info on bp girl in euless

Anyone know if this girl is legit

http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...al-25/19435692
She advertises on Craigslist also. Quoted me for either $60 or $70 a couple of days ago if I could see her right then. I couldn't get away from work, so I never did see her.
She's real, I paid 60 for hh full service. I wouldn't recommend her though. I only saw her because her location is 10 mins from me, and she's dirt cheap. Get what you pay for. Her thing is body rubs and hj. I might let her BBBJ me again for no more than 30 bucks as long as she keeps her clothes on.
  • Q102
  • 12-03-2012, 06:05 PM
She is and she is Irish and a gamer too. Seen her when she lived up in Lewisville. As they say, YMMV. I had a good time but who knows.
  • OFF
  • 12-03-2012, 06:23 PM
If she is the one up in Lewisville that I saw a couple
of years ago. She was way heavier than her pics.

She was at least 50 inches around in the hips.

She did have a nice set of boobs though.
Saw her last week. Was hoping for a gem. Bad breath, BO, has lost a lot of weight and the skin was flabby. Half ass massage...... Wouldnt waste your time and $$$.......
I was wondering how many Irish Tori are there around in Dallas. From the response, seem like the one and only. She must have lost a whole lot of weight and quickly too.

Pix looks good tho.
  • Q102
  • 12-06-2012, 12:02 PM
I was wondering how many Irish Tori are there around in Dallas. From the response, seem like the one and only. She must have lost a whole lot of weight and quickly too.

Pix looks good tho. Originally Posted by stevejobs
Too bad. I haven't seen her in a couple of years but she *was* fun.