Pegging

Can be a hard subject to broach with the ladies sometimes, pun kind of intended. It's a shame, because it's been on my bucket list for a while now. Maybe one day I'll be able to try it.

Sure has been hot up in NWA, where I live, recently. Hasn't it?
I'm finally going to get to try this soon, and I'm actually super excited about it.
  • AgFox
  • 08-16-2020, 03:48 PM
I'm finally going to get to try this soon, and I'm actually super excited about it. Originally Posted by Vannah
I’ll volunteer as tribute.
I’ll volunteer as tribute. Originally Posted by AgFox
I'll keep that in mind.
I finally had my first pegging session in NWA and it was so fun !
Vannah with a strap-on—Oh My!
I am the pegging queen...lol...shameless plug!
Ill be that way soon...with my toy box!
Can be a hard subject to broach with the ladies sometimes, pun kind of intended. It's a shame, because it's been on my bucket list for a while now. Maybe one day I'll be able to try it.

Sure has been hot up in NWA, where I live, recently. Hasn't it? Originally Posted by SometimesScribe
I love pegging! There’s just something powerful about taking on that role.

I do it a lot when I see my couples. In fact, lost my best strap-on to the lady in my favorite couple. She wanted to use it on her significant other after our last date. They have been so wonderful to me, I couldn’t say no. I need to replace it ASAP!
She knows of what she speaks....dont miss that opportunity...
I am the pegging queen...lol...shameless plug!
Ill be that way soon...with my toy box!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Vannah with a strap-on—Oh My! Originally Posted by iamrollin
Sounds like a wild time, doesn't it?
Yes Ma’am!
Check with roxy reye. She loves it. All in . Give her a shout if your into pegging
  • Sandy
  • 08-21-2020, 09:22 AM
If you are ever in Hot Springs AR. I have a full toy box along with rubber sheets and latex outfits~
Seems an easier subject to bring up in nlNWA than little Rock.