TNTAngie Provider of the day!!!!

OK so Angie and I are actually sitting here watching pixar shorts drinking a very special wine when we get a text from our good friend cathy telling us!!

So Congratulations you freaking attention whore in the next room! All that dick sucking up paid off!!!

And cathy sends her congratulations on the biggest attention whore on board today.
YES!!!!!!!

Free advertising on Eccie.

Finally!
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-08-2012, 04:53 AM
Fuck I wanna do naughty things to that avatar Angie...dirty... naughty ... things... indeed!
Yes angie, free advertising, just try not to piss anyone off on your fucking Pod thread
Need more kerosene for that fire?

Have fun!
Attagirl!
Congrats!
Bravo! Even on a hol(ie)y day no less!
One of my first hobby experiences longer ago than I care to admit was Kayla introducing me to Angie (both of whom I adore and haven't seen in far too long). The famous Cathy sent me a message a bit later and I was too stupid to act on it. Now THAT would have been a trifecta.

Happy POD Day Miss Angie.
Verrry good for TNT! She's a very good provider. And thanks to her for receiving the honor the right way rather than through the ever-increasing threADs in this forum that mods seem unable to stop...not unwilling, unable.
Mods should not stop the threADS . . . The fucktards ignore them and they die off naturally.
happy provider of the day to you,

happy provider of the day to you,

happy provider of the day dearest TNT ANGIE,

happy provider of the day to you!!!!!

[now, let's see - kayla in one room, angie in the other, and me floating between the rooms. talk about deliteful-vana!!!]
  • fawn
  • 01-08-2012, 09:07 AM
Congrats Angie, and I am with Ze, you avatar is fucking hot!!!!

I also hate threAD's !!!!!!!!

Sexy Comments & Profile Graphics
Bravo! Even on a hol(ie)y day no less! Originally Posted by Iaintliein
jan 8th [elvis' birthday] is a holiday??