"Lockjaw" Pussy and the Ladies who use Kegel Master or Pompoir - Lets discuss!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have heard stories of women (primarily in Asian cultures) where the women are able to lock, massage, pull, and push the male organ. In some instances, the woman is able to make her lover reach an orgasm by solely utilizing her Kegel muscles. Talk about Pussy control!

Men, have you ever experienced this with providers?

Have any of you AMP experts experienced this?

Also, are there any providers here who do the Kegel/Pompoir exercises daily?

I would love to hear everyone's opinions on this amazing talent!
Hmmm... no, I haven't experienced it, but that scenario sounds very intriguing to me. In fairness when considering that type of sensual and erotic play, I think the least I could do is help her to a strong daty explosion first to help warm things up for her kitty.

Mmmm... now you have me thinking. Dangit
Never experienced, but please add me to the list of guys that want to.
  • HDnTX
  • 08-26-2013, 03:37 PM
I LONG time ago, I was in my twenties, and had sex with an older lady, very fit black lady, she could squeeze it. She would laugh and tell me she had "the biting kind of pussy", never since anything else like her since..
I LONG time ago, I was in my twenties, and had sex with an older lady, very fit black lady, she could squeeze it. She would laugh and tell me she had "the biting kind of pussy", never since anything else like her since.. Originally Posted by HDnTX
Now that's what I call piranha poo-tang!
I have amazing kegel power, I can even shoot a ping pong ball out of my kitty
I went to a show once (in Hawaii of all places) at an Asian strip club. There was this one lady who would shoot boiled eggs out of her pussy and she always hit what she was aiming for. Guys 3-4 rows back would hold up baseball caps and she'd literally feed them boiled eggs.
Angel Therapist!!!!!! Incredible!!!!
I have amazing kegel power, I can even shoot a ping pong ball out of my kitty Originally Posted by NikkiWhite

Photos, or video, or it never happened.
I dated a lady once in civilian life who could do that. After a nice rippling massage grip, she could squeeze it so hard it almost hurt - almost. I haven't experienced it since but it was fantastic.
The closest to this I've encountered stateside was "China" at the Red Rose. She clamped down hard during cow girl and had a tendency to pull the cover off with this technique.

I've met several girls that were very good at this at spas in China.
I went to a show once (in Hawaii of all places) at an Asian strip club. There was this one lady who would shoot boiled eggs out of her pussy and she always hit what she was aiming for. Guys 3-4 rows back would hold up baseball caps and she'd literally feed them boiled eggs. Originally Posted by Adonis
I guess some guys didn't mind the extra seasoning!
Photos, or video, or it never happened. Originally Posted by pyramider
Why don't you make an appointment? If she can lock the 1.3" of dangling death, she is a keeper!
Photos, or video, or it never happened. Originally Posted by pyramider
Lol I do it during sessions, it has been witnessed.
PM if you visit Houston. I would love the experience