STD risks of BBBJ

• haoki
  • 12-01-2013, 05:16 PM
Just curious, what are the std risks when it comes to receiving a bbbj in the hobby? Ive been lurking here for a while but have never been able to set anything up with a provider due to being a newbie. Ive just always been curious about this subject.
This topic has been addressed numerous times. For the most accurate info go to the CDC website.

As far as being a "newbie"....just post in the ISO forum for a lady that is "newbie" friendly.
The CDC has very little useful info on the risks of a BBBJ.

After reading these boards for 13 years, I can tell you there is zero risk. Not one provider has ever reported every catching anything from a BBBJ. If I am wrong, a provider should speak up now.
  • Go4it
  • 12-02-2013, 12:00 AM
Here is the best info for you ---- If you are worried about it - Don't do it. If you are still worried about it - find another hobby. Everything else is just smoke/mirrors.
The CDC has very little useful info on the risks of a BBBJ.

After reading these boards for 13 years, I can tell you there is zero risk. Not one provider has ever reported every catching anything from a BBBJ. If I am wrong, a provider should speak up now. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
He doesn't care if he gives something to a provider. He only cares about catching something.

So...if a lady is frothing at the mouth and wants to deep throat you...just say no...otherwise, you're probably as safe as Glenn said...
I've never been able to locate any transmission likelihood statistics on STDs. All info is the same basically, it's safer but not safe per se.

The CDC has no info I could locate on incidence of oral vs genital transmission aside from an analysis of Chlamydia in which they state that pharyngeal infection (i.e. Throat) was found to occur in their sampling approximately 5-10 times less frequently than genital infection.http://www.cdc.gov/std/Chlamydia/STD...a-detailed.htm

This page has a good chart on what STDs can be transmitted, but no info on likelihood http://www.sfcityclinic.org/stdbasics/stdchart.asp
  • haoki
  • 12-02-2013, 11:36 AM
Thanks everyone. I appreciate it. I got a bbbj the other day and have just been a little paranoid. Also, stupid me I used my personal phone to contact her. She didn't seem bat shit crazy so perhaps Im in the clear on that one.
....Also, stupid me I used my personal phone to contact her. She didn't seem bat shit crazy so perhaps Im in the clear on that one. Originally Posted by haoki

Time will tell, but probably not.
Thanks everyone. I appreciate it. I got a bbbj the other day and have just been a little paranoid. Also, stupid me I used my personal phone to contact her. She didn't seem bat shit crazy so perhaps Im in the clear on that one. Originally Posted by haoki
You'll be fine about the STD...it's 50/50 about the phone.

There are a million phone apps online to disguise or change your number...
I do to know about u guys but in my experience I caught something 3 times. 3 rounds of antibiotics. I've always recieved bbbj and never ever bbfs always cfs. I've read that some woman in Japan has an std in her mouth now that is impossible to treat now with antibiotics. http://www.udreview.com/mobile/mosai...-sex-1.2946364. The risk is there.
Herpes...
There are documented cases of oral transmission of stds. No contact is risk free. However, there are no case studies that establish oral transmission rates. I take that as the risk is very low but not zero.Anyone whouses only personal knowledge or experience as a guidelines of risk is quite frankly an idiot
I have read war stories from other hobbiests where they picked up an STD from a BBBJ. They probably picked up a street walker on Harry Hinds and paid a price for it.

The ladies in the hobby full time try to take care of themselves better. They get checked and take care of problems and are much less risk, but the risk is there for a problem because you don't know who her last customer was with before or what they did with that other person.
STD transmission is unlikely. It has to be a perfect storm. Cuts and open sores in the mouth, tonuge, or throat are ways transmission is possible. Just get tested monthly or bi-monthly if your worried. Or you can keep it safe all the way around. It's really up to you.
You do read reports from time to time of guys catching something from a high volume lady. Oral gonorrhea seems to be the biggest concern.