Whats your BBBJ style preference?

How do you like to receive your BBBJ? Hands or hands free??

I prefer the bbbj while she uses her hand with a twist....makes my toes curl!

Back in the ASPD, I started a similar thread and I will never forget the comment from the legend Infamous BJ...."Girls that use their hands while giving a blowjob are cheaters and don't know what they are doing!"

Gawd I miss her!
Hands if used too aggressively will make my dick overly sensitive and make it harder to come and less enjoyable so less is more with the hands. Fondling the balls is a-ok tho!
i've made oral delites my hobby mission.
i've devoted hours and energy to oral delites research.

and for me, i prefer oral only as the main part of this activity.

...comment from the legend Infamous BJ...."Girls that use their hands while giving a blowjob are cheaters and don't know what they are doing!" Originally Posted by HurleyDallas
i would not say it's cheating.
but, no matter how good it is, if the woman is using her hands more than her mouth, i would say it's not fellatio.

... Fondling the balls is a-ok tho! Originally Posted by hjatb01
agreed!!! it's amazing how incredibly stimulating fondling is. for me, it adds that extra zing that helps lil delites make it to cumpletion.

always interested in meeting new or returning oral delites research assistants!
interested? send me a pm, ladies!
I like to receive it in my mouth!

If a woman keeps her hand wrapped around my dick while she is sucking it I feel like she's fucking me out of half a blowjob. I always make it clear when setting appointments that DT is what I'm after. Nothing makes for a shitty session like finding out your main course isn't on the menu. The lady doesn't even have to be a expert sword swallower. Just try like hell and make it obvious you're giving me 100% and I'm a happy man.

Back in the ASPD, I started a similar thread and I will never forget the comment from the legend Infamous BJ...."Girls that use their hands while giving a blowjob are cheaters and don't know what they are doing!"

Gawd I miss her! Originally Posted by HurleyDallas
+1! I rarely use my hands in a BJ unless it's requested. I'm more of a face fuck/DT kind of girl. Even then, my hands are usually playing with balls or asshole!
someone just got added to my TDL. Lol. ^^^*
  • Deke
  • 01-04-2014, 11:02 AM
[QUOTE=brownsugarbaby;105479004 1]+1! I rarely use my hands in a BJ unless it's requested. I'm more of a face fuck/DT kind of girl. Even then, my hands are usually playing with balls or asshole! [/QUOTE
Sounds good!
It depends on the mood. In a car, it's a HJ with a lot of mouth action. But in the bedroom, I like the whole head upside down off the bed, face fuck thing. Awwwwwww....
  • shlub
  • 01-04-2014, 11:49 AM
Like Aprill does it.
Like Aprill does it. Originally Posted by shlub
+1
Hands only used at the base of the cock, like a cock ring, and to play and tug on the balls.
Slow and sensual with lots of edging.
Make it last forever and dont forget eye contact.
V-nurse and BP Lily....
The BEST 2 CIMs I ever experienced came from these 2 ladies.
Lots of tongue, soft lips, DT, plenty of mouth action for the boys, and a ball-fondling finish...
Wish I was in Fort Worth right now!
I haven't yet been blown by a girl without hands. Not that I have anything against the disabled.

I love gentle twisting during the BBBJ. SweetSexy Valerie adds a nice touch by twisting her head while twisting and sucking on my head.

Otherwise I don't really care one way or the other, unless the hand action is the girl's way of turning a blowjob (which is what I want from her) into a handjob (which is something I can do at home -or at work if my boss isn't watching).
If a woman keeps her hand wrapped around my dick while she is sucking it I feel like she's fucking me out of half a blowjob. ... Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
never heard it/said that way, but that's my feeling/thoughts about bj's.
in my book, bj = oral = lips, mouth, tongue w/ just a little use of hands.

Hands only used at the base of the cock, like a cock ring, and to play and tug on the balls.
Slow and sensual with lots of edging.
Make it last forever and dont forget eye contact. Originally Posted by daveindallas
hand use like this is def deliteful!!! my feeling/thoughts as well.
well, maybe not forever.
but then again, why not?? :^) :^) :^) :^)

V-nurse and BP Lily....
The BEST 2 CIMs I ever experienced came from these 2 ladies.
Lots of tongue, soft lips, DT, plenty of mouth action for the boys, and a ball-fondling finish...
Wish I was in Fort Worth right now! Originally Posted by oktoday
okToday, +100 on VNurse. ditto the wish to be in fw.
as mentioned above, ball-fondling adds an erotic tingle when it is especially appreciated!!

...I love gentle twisting during the BBBJ. SweetSexy Valerie adds a nice touch by twisting her head while twisting and sucking on my head.

Otherwise I don't really care one way or the other, unless the hand action is the girl's way of turning a blowjob (which is what I want from her) into a handjob (which is something I can do at home -or at work if my boss isn't watching). ===>pmd: been there, cum that way!! Originally Posted by Jake Perman
yep, a great bj [covered or not, tho prefered uncovered] is more than just up and down. twist, suck, lick, blow, engulf, slow, fast - use of more than up/down technique shows me that the woman has worked to enhance the oral delitefulness she can provide. and that she enjoys/takes pride in doing so.

i'll restate...
always interested in meeting new or returning oral delites research assistants!
interested? send me a pm, ladies!