CBJ should I bring some

If I prefer a CBJ should I bring condoms that I like with me or do providers frown upon that or do they like certain type or flavored ones providers welcome to comment.
take one with you, worse case you can just take it home with you if she has the ones she prefers.
  • Deke
  • 01-07-2014, 05:22 PM
If you get a chance, ask the provider beforehand.
I always bring some. Even the best provider can run out or not have my size. Very seldom need them but why not be prepaired?
  • 01-07-2014, 05:49 PM
I bring and have her use extra thin for for my cbj then I switch to my trojan that is thick for cfs...never expect them to provide condoms they might have picked them up at the 99 cent store. buy 1 get 100 free..or they my be old.screw that!!!
From a Newbie Thanks for the advice
Which brand is "extra thin"?

Seems like you would want an unlubricated condom for CBJ... the only one of those I've ever seen is Trojan.
One. One. One.

Best. Condom. Ever.

The ZERO version is the thinnest, very pliable a durable and NO shitty taste.

They are becoming widely available at Walgreens and CVS as well as your local specialty adult stores. Here is a link to their site for more info: http://www.onecondoms.com/index.php
YES this ...
The ZERO version is the thinnest, very pliable a durable and NO shitty taste. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Thanks for the intel. The website says that the ZERO has "Premium silicone lubricant" on it.

Have you found one (or ZERO) that has no lube on it all? The only such condom I'm aware of is the Trojan unlubricated.
Its very minimal. I put them on with my mouth all the time and am never bothered by it. Idk if they make an unlubed version but ONE has an extremely mild taste.
The girl should have the supplies ....
Just text/PM/email/ask her.