Does anyone else just find themselves staring at the gif at the bottom of each page?

I mean holy crap that is HOT!!!! The loop is seamless. It's just spectacular and the woman looks just like a girl I have a mini crush on. I mean it's so close I'm not even sure it's not really her. I might buy their service just because the ad is FLAWLESS and very stimulating. IN fact.... excuse me while I rub one out....
OH SHIT, WHERE'D IT GO??
This link here should take you there. It is fantastic so far. http://budbi.com/ That's the link from the ad I find soooooo hot. It's instafuck or something.
It'll come back.

I promise. So, yeah, I've obviously found myself staring at it.

A lot.
  • M69
  • 01-08-2014, 04:27 PM
I mean holy crap that is HOT!!!! The loop is seamless. It's just spectacular and the woman looks just like a girl I have a mini crush on. I mean it's so close I'm not even sure it's not really her. I might buy their service just because the ad is FLAWLESS and very stimulating. IN fact.... excuse me while I rub one out.... Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I found myself staring at your avatar. And the animated gif is back for me. He is pounding her good.
it rotates between a b/w animated gif of a guy & girl doing the mish
and a color animated gif of a guy & girl doing doggie [with swinging breasts].

what amazes me is the guys' stamina!!!!
they're stroking it in & out all the fucking time!! :^)
oh, and she never orgasms :^(
I stare at it all the time and think damn that looks great.
Man, that dude is STILL goin'....
Love it!!! It's my late night/ early morning go to
When everyone has rebuffed my approaches.
Never fails to stimulate me!
She is my type .......alive
Omg I swear I almost posted a thread on this ten minu ago! Im not even gunna lie, I touch my pussy when I see it. A nice, sweaty fuck....mmmmmm good!
Nothing better than sweat dripping off your face onto a hot woman's face or breasts
While you fuck her.
It made my Best of 2013 thread for banner ad! Lmao!
I'm afraid to click on the ad for fear it might go away!

Best gif ever!!
You made my Best of 2013 for best reason to check into a hospital.
I mean holy crap that is HOT!!!! The loop is seamless. It's just spectacular and the woman looks just like a girl I have a mini crush on. I mean it's so close I'm not even sure it's not really her. I might buy their service just because the ad is FLAWLESS and very stimulating. IN fact.... excuse me while I rub one out.... Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Right?!?!

I thought I might be the only one. It killin' me! THAT'S FUCKING!