Cancelation

DUE TO THE LACK OF PRE-BOOKED APPOINTMENTS MY JANUARY TRIP TO DALLAS HAS BEEN CANCELED. I WILL RESCHEDULE THE TRIP THE FIRST OR SECOND WEEK IN FEBRUARY AND POST ANOTHER AD AS SOON AD I DO.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT DURING THAT TIME OR ANOTHER TIME, PM ME AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO ACCOMMODATE.
SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCE.
Sorry, we have a lot of great providers here already and besides, I get so distracted just staring at the bottom gif pounding going on (Don't Jerk Off Yet - Try This) I forget to do anything else...

Such is life...
Sorry, we have a lot of great providers here already and besides, I get so distracted just staring at the bottom gif pounding going on (Don't Jerk Off Yet - Try This) I forget to do anything else...

Such is life... Originally Posted by SD2011
Are you kidding...I haven't eaten in two days, my laundry is piling up and my bananas are all rotting because I can't pull myself away from that damn thing! I need an intervention please!

Spikebaby
Are you kidding...I haven't eaten in two days, my laundry is piling up and my bananas are all rotting because I can't pull myself away from that damn thing! I need an intervention please!

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby
I really enjoyed our original "intervention"...seems like so very long ago!

Hard to get interested in a visiting provider who screams at me in an oversized purplish font.

Wonder if she's fat, skinny, or somewhere in between?

Doesn't really matter, I guess, so long as she's spreadin' the luv.

And stops yelling....

maybe you could read the rules a little better !!! this is not a place for providers to post ads!!!! good luck !!!
Are you kidding...I haven't eaten in two days, my laundry is piling up and my bananas are all rotting because I can't pull myself away from that damn thing! I need an INJECTION please!

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby
Fixed it

maybe you could read the rules a little better !!! this is not a place for providers to post ads!!!! good luck !!!
Originally Posted by kianna pleasure
Great suggestion Kianna!!! And who knows how you'd react to a provider you had issues with? Thank goodness you give warnings, I'd hate to see you get mad.
Fixed it Originally Posted by Say What
Ha!!!!!!!

Such is life... Originally Posted by SD2011
Ad block will fix that for you.
Aubrie, sorry to hear that but I tried to set something up via p411 and didn't hear back from you. Hopefully will catch you next time.
Good luck with whatever you do, hun