Attitude When Seeing Someone??

What is your attitude when seeing someone.

When I see a lady I present an attitude like she called
me over to show her the best time she has ever had,
seriously, I'm not kidding.

Whether I do or not, I still try and present that kind
of attitude.

Some guys think it's all up to her to show them a good time.

Most are pleasantly surprised, some are taken off guard
by it. but it depends on her attitude from there if she
reciprocates with the same kind of attitude or not.

Seems to work pretty well because I have never been
anywhere that I haven't been invited back.

Wrong attitude can ruin any kind of relationship.

What kind of attitude do you like best in a guy ladies?
The one that makes you want to present your best?
I can understand where you are coming from with this question.

I aggree the most fun clients are frisky, and horny as hell lol.
I love DFKiing for 10 minutes before we can even say proper hellos.

However, don't want to take anything away from the guys who like to have a drink, converse, and take the slower approach where u don't start getting it on till 30 mins/1 hr into the session.

Both approaches can be most erotic and lead to some amazing orgasms.
Mya gets a 10 on the hot awareness answer scale.
I often possess the mindset my husband/boyfriend/significant other is coming back from a business trip or long work hours. How dare he leave me home with her all wet and throbbing?? So I have no choice but to devour him with kisses and tongue n' hugs as he enters my presence. Then we proceed to do as we desire - be it bathe, foreplay, or mutual immediate devouring
Bojulay...I'm of a similar mindset. It's about way more than just the sex with me. I can get off by myself. I get a charge out of doing things for a provider that she may not regularly receive. I never show up without some type of gift...beverage, gift card, etc. based on what their profile indicates they like. I also enjoy chatting a bit before the action starts and giving her a massage. To each his own but that's my deal.
I love it when a guy brings on the BFE (Boyfriend Experience)!

Leave all your inhibitions, worries, and troubles at home and come play with your girlfriend for an hour (or two). I love to be greeted at the door with a passionate kiss. If I start taking off your clothes before we make it to the bed, then you are in for a treat! ❤️
I love it when a guy brings on the BFE (Boyfriend Experience)!

Leave all your inhibitions, worries, and troubles at home and come play with your girlfriend for an hour (or two). I love to be greeted at the door with a passionate kiss. If I start taking off your clothes before we make it to the bed, then you are in for a treat! ❤️ Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
BSB gets a 10 on the need to go have a cold shower now scale.
I love it when a guy brings on the TE (TAINTED Experience)! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby

Fixed it