Showcase pictures

Any ladies having problems posting new pics to their showcase? I'm trying to post some and they keep coming out rotated when they should be straight up.
Any help would be appreciated.
Rotate them in your phone's app even if it looks sideways on your screen then try and repost. If you are using a laptop same thing, rotate it in the preview screen and save. Then reload. You may have to do it 3x to show up the right way but you will get it eventually.

Had that problem when I first started. I almost always use my phone to get on here except if I go into chat. Seems that in chat you have to be sitting down at an actually computer. No bueno - I got shit to do! Lol
I really need to go to chat more often and
Gawk at you.
Right! I don't have time for this shit! Might have to be a late night thing while I'm laying in bed to fix it. Thanks again for your help THM. You are always such a kind helpful person.
Gael at who?! You better say BOTH of these hot ladies in this thread!!!
Thanks JP! Not always but I try to be. I have nurse/mom disease: shamefully helpful (within reason, of course).

DID, we will meet up soon and you can gawk all you like. ) Getting into chat takes a lot of effort on my part. Getting out my laptop and actually sitting down - I gotta have a good reason or be really bored/desperate. Not that there's anything wrong with people who can sit at the computer for that long, but i just can't. It is usually fun when I can though! Except getting bombarded with private chats. I know i've offended more than a few people bc they think I'm ignoring them but I'm just not chat-savvy enough to keep so many convos going at once. Lol
Jillian he would definitely be gawking more at you I bet. You are Smoking hott!!
Thanks JP! Not always but I try to be. I have nurse/mom disease: shamefully helpful (within reason, of course).

DID, we will meet up soon and you can gawk all you like. ) Getting into chat takes a lot of effort on my part. Getting out my laptop and actually sitting down - I gotta have a good reason or be really bored/desperate. Not that there's anything wrong with people who can sit at the computer for that long, but i just can't. It is usually fun when I can though! Except getting bombarded with private chats. I know i've offended more than a few people bc they think I'm ignoring them but I'm just not chat-savvy enough to keep so many convos going at once. Lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse
+1
Jillian you KNOW I want to gawk at you.
Just don't bring a coffee or I'll knock it on you.
A trick I learned to get someone to take their
Pants off.
And Nurse/mom , do NOT sell yourself short on my gawking habits.
I will drool over you and make
A Fool of myself checking you out and trying to grab your derrière .

And my couple of excursions to chat were mind spinning ones.
I could not Keep up with
All the Conversations and
It Made My Big head hurt.
Jillian he would definitely be gawking more at you I bet. You are Smoking hott!! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I think you are smoking hot yourself! Not to mention super nice helping all if us non-computer savvy newbies!! You have given me more advice in the last two weeks than my former partner did in the 3 months I worked with her!
Jillian you KNOW I want to gawk at you.
Just don't bring a coffee or I'll knock it on you.
A trick I learned to get someone to take their
Pants off.
And Nurse/mom , do NOT sell yourself short on my gawking habits.
I will drool over you and make
A Fool of myself checking you out and trying to grab your derrière .

And my couple of excursions to chat were mind spinning ones.
I could not Keep up with
All the Conversations and
It Made My Big head hurt. Originally Posted by daveindallas
Dave you are more than welcome to come gawk in person anytime!
Here is the problem
Gawking is a Gateway drug.
It leads to touching, Grabbing, Squeezing,
Tweaking, which leads to kissing, licking,
Nibbling, sucking, which leads to sweat inducing
Activities and verbal outbursts.

I may need you and/or Hotmom to
Come over And rotate My pixels while I lay in bed.
I've been pretty damn bored sitting at home waiting for this damn cold to pass. Maybe I'll get in there later instead of watching this 'Walking Dead' marathon i've got going on Netflix. First time since Christmas I've had our new xbox all to myself! Woohoo!!

Btw, if you're like me and can't justify spending $500+ on a gaming system, the xbox 360s w/ kinect are going for around $200 at most retailers right now. I'm sooooo happy with mine!

Sorry for being off topic Jillian!! If you run into problems with your pics later give me a shout. Good luck!
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-12-2014, 01:16 PM
There is a problem with older iphones that won't properly tag the rotation. Use paint- rotate them there and save as NEW FILE.

(If you are using that phone, it solves the issue)
I think you are smoking hot yourself! Not to mention super nice helping all if us non-computer savvy newbies!! You have given me more advice in the last two weeks than my former partner did in the 3 months I worked with her! Originally Posted by Jillian Price
I missed this! Sorry!

I only offered it bc you seem to be worth it. I hope the best for you!