greta thunberg got bitch slapped

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/100223...nt-help-world/

well, she is a hoity, toity, snitty, snotty, spoilt bitch!

no I'm not gonna apologize!!!

Jeremy Clarkson of Top Gear fame wrote this article. apparently he is a columnist for the Sun.

The world may be getting hotter, Greta Thunberg… but having a meltdown isn’t going to help

Jeremy Clarkson, Sun Columnist
  • 27 Sep 2019, 23:50
  • Updated: 27 Sep 2019, 23:51
WHEN a teenage girl has an angry, tearful strop, most parents just send them to their rooms until they’ve calmed down.

However, when 16-year-old Greta Thunberg got on to the stage at the UN this week and had a full-on adolescent meltdown, she was deafened by the applause.

Not from me she wasn’t.

Because I was in the bog, being sick.

“You have stolen my dreams and my childhood,” she sobbed.

“We are in the beginning of a mass extinction and all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth. How dare you?”

Right, well in the immortal words of Samuel L Jackson: “Allow me to retort.”

How dare we? No. How dare you sail to America on a carbon fibre yacht that you didn’t build which cost £15million, that you didn’t earn, and which has a back-up diesel engine that you didn’t mention.

SORRY MS THUNBERG

I’m sorry Ms Thunberg, but if you’re going to lay into my generation, you must accept it when I lay into you and yours.

What about the pills you take when you have a headache?

What about the clean water that comes out of your tap?

What about the food you can buy at any time of the day and night?

No 16-year-old was responsible for any of that.

What about the aid missions currently being run in some of the poorest countries of the world, or the drugs that help keep Aids at bay?

Think about all the movies you’ve enjoyed. Movies made by grown-ups. And all those comedians who’ve made you laugh.

And then pause for a moment to consider how soundly you sleep at night, knowing that adults are building and servicing and flying Sweden’s fighter planes. To keep you safe.

We gave you mobile phones and laptops and the internet. We created the social media you use every day and we run the banks that pay for it all.

So how dare you stand there and lecture us, you spoilt brat.

SPOILT BRAT

And yes, you are spoilt because when you told your mum and dad to stop using planes and give up meat, they didn’t behave like sane parents and ignore you. They actually said, “Yes, dear.” And did.

What they should have done is point out that life is tragic.

Some people are born bright and some are born stupid.

Some are beautiful and some are not.

Some have rich parents who give them everything but love.

Some have poor parents who have nothing to give except love.

Now shut up and let them get on with it.

This is how the world works. It’s how the world has always worked.

And banging your fists on the table won’t change a thing. You’ll learn that when you’ve got a few more years under your belt.

I agree with you that the world is heating up. You may even be right that man has something to do with it.

And there is no doubt that as deserts eat into currently habitable places in Africa and the Middle East, Europe will face an unimaginable refugee crisis.

Something needs to be done about that. So how’s this for an idea. Get back to school as quickly as possible and work hard in your science lectures.

Because science is what will solve the problem eventually. Not scowling and having screaming ab-dabs every five minutes.

Many thousands of people who you had the temerity to blame this week are trying to do exactly what you want.

So be a good girl, shut up and let them get on with it.

And no. You cannot stay out past ten. And you cannot go out in a skirt that short.
15 million dollar boat and she had to fly in a few people to "sail" it back to her insignificant little Northern European country?

Backup diesel - she should be convicted of environmental destruction for relying on a backup diesel motor!
15 million dollar boat and she had to fly in a few people to "sail" it back to her insignificant little Northern European country?

Backup diesel - she should be convicted of environmental destruction for relying on a backup diesel motor! Originally Posted by friendly fred

I think having an engine is a requirement on all sail boats. International Marine regs I think.

I guess they don't want people re-living the days of sailing ships.
the Godfather of Soul wrote something similar.. just substitute "Man" for "Adults"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rq9OvaJyRc
dumb ass
I think Greta Brat needs to go live in inner city Chicago and take a minimum wage job for a year. Then she can get back to us.
I think having an engine is a requirement on all sail boats. International Marine regs I think.

I guess they don't want people re-living the days of sailing ships. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Most sailboats have some type of motor so they can travel the 100 yards to/from dock.

Her situ is different. Like many Climate Scammers she doesn't acknowledge how petrolchems are use today and in our legacy systems. Civilizations could not exist without it today nor could they have evolved in the last 100 years without it.

I think Greta Brat needs to go live in inner city Chicago and take a minimum wage job for a year. Then she can get back to us. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
No. Her parents need do that. Greta is being coached. But don't expect some lily white, European state supported parents to hole up in the gang infested districts of Chiraq.
I think Greta Brat needs to go live in inner city Chicago and take a minimum wage job for a year. Then she can get back to us. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Ha!

it's funny as adults, that we can look at a young person who is full of herself, and understand what she can't understand. this Greta just KNOWS she is changing the world, she KNOWS she is important.

I think of her somewhat like a music teen idol. she will have her short time in the spotlight, win many "fans", and a decade from now she will be bitching about those lost teen years, when she could have been having fun. she will be pissed at her "Handlers" for taking advantage of her, and she will forever be defined by those blathering climate-change remarks that she disowns in her mid-20's!
  • WTF
  • 10-09-2019, 10:00 AM
winn dixie will report every single one of you for discussing a 16 year old girl on a Hooker Board.

• Tiny
  • 10-09-2019, 01:55 PM
You're too good to her. She needs to live in a tropical African city where there's intermittent electricity, no air conditioning, and the sewage treatment plant isn't operating because they can't afford to pay for the energy. She should however be given cholera and hepatitis vaccines to reduce her chances of getting sick and dying while she's there.
You're too good to her. She needs to live in a tropical African city where there's intermittent electricity, no air conditioning, and the sewage treatment plant isn't operating because they can't afford to pay for the energy. She should however be given cholera and hepatitis vaccines to reduce her chances of getting sick and dying while she's there. Originally Posted by Tiny
how 'bout mosquito attacks throughout the night?
  • Tiny
  • 10-09-2019, 04:06 PM
how 'bout mosquito attacks throughout the night? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Good point. Without affordable energy they can't pay for A/C to be able to sleep with the windows shut. Or water pumps to get rid of mosquito breeding grounds. Let's send her off with a generous supply of doxycycline -- that should protect her from most strains of malaria. Should work for a variety of other infections she might get too -- with inadequate night time lighting she'll probably be falling, getting mugged and worse, creating the opportunity for bacteria to multiply in open wounds and other places.
Greta is just the Left’s latest useful idiot.
You're too good to her. She needs to live in a tropical African city where there's intermittent electricity, no air conditioning, and the sewage treatment plant isn't operating because they can't afford to pay for the energy. She should however be given cholera and hepatitis vaccines to reduce her chances of getting sick and dying while she's there. Originally Posted by Tiny

in that same article, over to the side were other articles, noticed an article about a brit family taking a vacation to Turkey, stayed at a rancid hotel, their kid got sick and died.
Snowflake,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,