Playoff Poll 2 - Houston v. New England

Well the Texans have advanced to the next round.

Unfortunately they have to travel to New England and face the Patriots on Saturday evening.

The book makers are favoring the Pats by 16 to 17 today.

How do you think this one will play out?
thus one will play out great

for the Pats
  • dmode
  • 01-08-2017, 11:17 PM
Houston will get their asses handed to them again.
I was so far wrong on predictions this past weekend I'm gonna keep my thoughts to myself and watch the games! ( until they become increasingly monotonous). However would love the following to win: GB, Texans, KC & Falcons! At the point where I equally hate the Pats and Hawks
2 and done
At the point where I equally hate the Pats and Hawks Originally Posted by Solemate62
I despise the Pats to, so I always root for who ever is playing against them.
You already know what's gonna happen.

The only way the Texans have a chance is if they get at least 4 turnovers and knock Tom Brady out of the game. And if I recall that wouldn't probably matter because last time they got shut the fuck out by a 3rd string QB.

Brady is gonna expose that secondary like he always does. And the Texans season would be over.

The question should be: Who would be the better challenge for the Patriots? The Steelers or the Chiefs?
double post
Sorry but next week will be the Pat's second bye week.
Pats are going to blast their way to the SuperBowl - and Aron Rodgers is gonna take Dallas OUT ! ! !
If the Texans can get pressure on Brady with front 4 they can have a chance.
Imma see if I can go 2 for 2.
Not a chance in hell Texans beat the Pats.
Imma see if I can go 2 for 2.
Not a chance in hell Texans beat the Pats. Originally Posted by cabletex7
Well, I am old enough to say that I saw SB III when the Jets beat the 'invincible' Colts, so, let's see what happens!! Go Texans!
  • nu2
  • 01-14-2017, 10:28 AM
Win or lose, the good news is that BoB will be back next year as the Texans coach.
That news broke today, I guess!?