O’Keefe has the NYTs by the balls

The MSM/Social media sites are crashing right before our eyes. They are the liars. They are devious. And the mind numb zombies on this site have the audacity to criticize other sources.

https://t.me/JamesOKeefe
People have become sheeples ,
NEW - A stunning CBS poll which claimed 85 percent of Americans embraced Joe Biden’s joint address speech last night has turned out to be a FRAUD, with pollster YouGov surveying just 169 Republicans as part of the broader 943 people polled (National Pulse) @disclosetv

CBS, another example of posting bullshit.
NEW - A stunning CBS poll which claimed 85 percent of Americans embraced Joe Biden’s joint address speech last night has turned out to be a FRAUD, with pollster YouGov surveying just 169 Republicans as part of the broader 943 people polled (National Pulse) @disclosetv

CBS, another example of posting bullshit. Originally Posted by bambino
did you see those screenshots from the live stream i posted? by the time the speech was over Beavis Butt-Head Biden had twice as many disilkes as likes. bahhaaaa

Seems Mumbles isn't as popular as the leftanistas in the forum here and the press want people to believe.

BAHHAAAA

which is interesting, eh? since we have a few here who continue to claim Trump was the most "unpopular" president ever .. how come Mumbles seems to be equally unpopular?

doesn't "everyone" love Mumbles Biden?????

BAHHAAAAS

and twittybird picked the wrong dude to suspend. O'Keefe is not going quietly into the night. if that dufus Dorsey thought otherwise he's finding out the hard way he was wrong.

as anyone with a minimal knowledge of law knows, the worst thing you can do is ignore a lawsuit. that's handing O'Keefe a judgement by default on a silver platter. not that i expect Dorsey to be that fucking stupid but the point is twittybird's gonna have to lawyer up and go to court or else O'Keefe wins by default.

and that sort of huge mistake has happened before. The Beach Boys those cali goons had exactly that happen to them over a copyright issue over some song of theirs. that dead dumbass Dennis got the lawsuit .. i think because he in some way was "the leader" for the group in terms of their affairs and management matters. so what does Dennis do? he reads it and gets an attitude and decides its frivolous and throws the document away. fucking idiot!

that cost the Beach Boys over a millions bucks! the others in the band didn't even know of it. the songwriter making the claim got a judgement by default just because Wilson didn't even bother to hand it off to the band's lawyer.

it was such a grievous fuckup it got written up in law texts as "what NOT to do"

i know because it was in my commercial and contract law class textbook i took in college for my minor in Business Administration. even the professor made jokes about how dumb it was.

BHAAHAAA

which is interesting, eh? since we have a few here who continue to claim Trump was the most "unpopular" president ever .. how come Mumbles seems to be equally unpopular?

doesn't "everyone" love Mumbles Biden?????

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
cnn had a poll

and they claim that people, for biden's first ever speech since becoming president, had a 51% positive reaction to it

there were like polls for the first speech for g.w. bush and obama and trump

g.w. bush 67% positive reaction

obama 68% positive reaction

and trump? even with all the hoaxes and lies the dims put forth, americans had a 57% positive reaction to his first speech
cnn had a poll

and they claim that people, for biden's first ever speech since becoming president, had a 51% positive reaction to it

there were like polls for the first speech for g.w. bush and obama and trump

g.w. bush 67% positive reaction

obama 68% positive reaction

and trump? even with all the hoaxes and lies the dims put forth, americans had a 57% positive reaction to his first speech Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

hahahahahaa

you know they cooked that just to keep Mumbles from getting a less than 50% rating.

which means Trump's was almost certainly higher than the 57% they polled.
The MSM/Social media sites are crashing right before our eyes. They are the liars. They are devious. And the mind numb zombies on this site have the audacity to criticize other sources.

https://t.me/JamesOKeefe Originally Posted by bambino
You seem to be turning more, and more, hysterical by the day.
You seem to be turning more, and more, hysterical by the day. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Why? I posted the news. Maybe you’re hysterical because it’s true. You believe fake news.
You seem to be turning more, and more, hysterical by the day. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

if you say so
Why? I posted the news. Originally Posted by bambino
No, you posted a link to a "Guerrilla Journalist".
No, you posted a link to a "Guerrilla Journalist". Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I posted a video of James Okeefe reading the NYTs answer to his lawsuit against him. He was reading THEIR words. You’re not worth replying to. You obviously can’t understand what’s going on. I’ll buy you a subscription to the NYT. I’m sure you swallow all of their lies.
bina doesn't care, or know, that he is so far into InfoWars territory.

You obviously can’t understand what’s going on. Originally Posted by bambino
See what I mean?
bina doesn't care, or know, that he is so far into InfoWars territory. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if you say so
bina doesn't care, or know, that he is so far into InfoWars territory.

See what I mean? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Refute one thing that Okeefe said. Go ahead. Take another swig and try Cruiser.
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

He says so with every stupid thread.