My New Menu, Visiting your town

Hi guys, it's Me_jucci

You guys Know me as fun sexy Squirting juice. But you dont know my new MENU.

I love doing what I do, Always into pleasing you!
I am very adventurous, I love to try new things!
Why don't you try someone new for a change..

New menu New Rules New Rates.
Staff Edit...Forbidden Topic...Spacemtn I desire only Men of age 30+ I've noticed over time that only men of older age really know how to act and treat a lady with my talents.Pm me or email your questions]
Nice ThreAd , should have posted it in provider ads , like all the rest of the providers that follow the rules !
I placed it here to let it be known I'm Staff Edit...forbidden topic...Spacemtn now....Because some of my reviews stated different
So it reads differently when placed in the proper forum ?
  • Qziz
  • 09-13-2012, 01:44 PM
Come on, this isn't a threAD, it's an ad. Pull it.
Come on, this isn't a threAD, it's an ad. Pull it. Originally Posted by Qziz

It shouldn't be pulled IMO. If you are going to pull this one, then all the other threAD's should go too. If not, let it be

sixx
Pull them all , I personally won't see any of them!!!!!! This morning 4 of the first 6 were ads . I think it does more harm to business than good ! Maybe they will figure that out ! The absolute worst one was the Virgin to Toys one , made me vomit in my mouth ! This one was 2nd ! And I won't let any of them be , St.Chris says we can voice our distain for them if they post them in coed ! We can't post in provider ads , so if they don't like it , they know where to post !
????
When you guys are all grown up and own your own SHMB, you can ban threADS, but until then the owners here have stated that they are allowed.

We do, however have a posting guideline that deals with threAD hijacks...............

This one is closed.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff