Eva Smirnoff - NCNS

• Lrqr
  • 05-20-2013, 04:06 PM
I had a meeting set with Eva for this afternoon. Confirmed time and location.

I travel to the hotel, find a place to park, and make my way to the lobby to be met by crickets... NCNS. I called and sent a couple of text messages, but no response from her.

She has wasted my time and energy. I hope my fellow Hobbiests do not fall for the same thing I did and elect to stay away from her.
Thanks for the heads up
When are folks gonna get it that single NCNS's belong in Coed not in Alerts?

Maybe she stood you up, maybe something happened, maybe many things but this is Not a danger to the community.

Were there undercover LE or pimps hiding in the parking lot? Did she deliberately stand you up and then send you a "Joke's on You" text? Either one of these would be an alert.

Call her out if you want in Coed but stop crying wolf over chickenshit.

These days the alert's forum is being used far too often for vendettas and venting.
Sorry bout you your luck. But I have seen this wonderful woman 3x and never had a single issue with her in the TCB dept. Once again sorry bout your luck but as long as she keeps cuming to Austin I will be seeing her again and again.
Before posting it in Coed or ML, I usually give the lady 24 hours to PM/email/text me for potential reason.

Shit happens in life and I only report NCNS when it either stays NCNS or the explanation is just so unbelievable that others need to have a good laugh as well.

Obviously a make up offer goes a long way in those cases.
  • Toyz
  • 05-20-2013, 08:02 PM
Sorry u had a bad experience....her TCB with me has bordered on excellent...with directions, instant replies...even thank you's after session.

Hoping she makes it up to you, cause she is a sweet girl who is a lot of fun to hang out with.
  • ztonk
  • 05-20-2013, 08:39 PM
When are folks gonna get it that single NCNS's belong in Coed not in Alerts? Originally Posted by Codybeast
All NCNS's belong in Coed, not in Alerts.

Moving it there now...

ztonk
AustinModStaff
  • Lrqr
  • 05-21-2013, 05:13 AM
Sorry for posting in the wrong forum, so thanks Z for moving it...

She did eventually respond and sent me the following text: "Sorry my phone was frozen just recovered it"
Similar thing happened to me yesterday. She did respond but kept staling, I think she over booked. After waiting around 45 minutes I just left.
Similar thing happened to me yesterday. She did respond but kept staling, I think she over booked. After waiting around 45 minutes I just left. Originally Posted by tige1979

Based upon your similar experience it's safe to say that the frozen phone story was most likely the typical provider BS.

She travels and overbooks to assure cash flow with complete disregard to wasting people's valuable time.

One can certainly see why she's able to over book. Sexy, petite, competitive price and great menu.

She's probably a great provider but it's a dice roll as to whether your time will be wasted.

Petite, exotic and sexy are my favorite qualities but that's a bit too high volume for my taste?
When will they learn that turning a "hot (ringing)" phone off is better than putting it in the freezer. I know it is hot in Austin already, but duh.

When I read this, I also was thinking BS.
THX for posting as this helps me stay away from these sometimes oh so HOT traveling ladies for a bit longer and I will keep my dick in the local freezer.
  • Toyz
  • 05-21-2013, 11:01 AM
Yup...once is understandable....twice is unacceptable....she is smart enough to not overbook its obviously an issue....last time I was with her paid for 30' stayed close to 1 1/2 cause she just wanted to hang out...
maybe she had to take a big growler and stunk up the incall?

maybe she had to take a big growler and stunk up the incall?

Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

thats funny and hope your day gets better even though things didnt go your way!!
Well, at least it wasn't the old death in the family excuse. Know a provider. her mother died three times in two years...