When her breath smells like a hundred bbbjs

Fresh breath is a must in the hobby and I try to go out of my way to make sure mine is as fresh as possible. How do I tell a provider that I'd like her to brush her teeth and use some mouthwash because her breath smells like she just finished a blowbang shoot. Again, she was really nice and definitely someone I'd like to see again so I don't want to offend her. However, I don't think I want to take the risk to see her again. Many of us love the bbbj experience, but don't want to think about how many other bbbjs she's done that day. In this case, it was hard to keep from thinking about it. Any suggestions that will not hurt her feelings or get me on her dns list?
Put a tic tac on the end of ur penis.
Put a tic tac on the end of ur penis. Originally Posted by sinkerswim
The light green ones because they taste like toothpaste lol
Some truths are self evident and need no further elaboration.

. . . Every date should begin with fresh minty breath, but if she has neglected even such a fundamental preparation then a man should consider his exit strategy.

Put a tic tac on the end of ur penis. Originally Posted by sinkerswim
Don't use a cinnamon one. It will set your HULK on fire!
Doggystyle? I kid I kid!

I would've simply popped a mint/gum and offered her some. I rinse THOROUGHLY - I dont care for the lingering scent of balls and cock on my face and upper lip.
I had a lady tell me once that the Listorine strips used during a BJ give a great tingle feeling on the rod... guess what, she was right. I would ask her to participate in this...

HB
Do it subliminally

"Cant wait to see u all fresh and clean and ready for me "

Or "just had lunch on my way , skipped the onions dont worry"

Might make her remember lol?
Maybe schedule with providers that don't perform 100 bjs between brushing their teeth?
Dip your tallywacker in listerine and rub it along the inner layer of her mouth cheeks. Works every time......
How do I tell a provider that I'd like her to brush her teeth and use some mouthwash because her breath smells like she just finished a blowbang shoot. Originally Posted by wmnizer122
Nastiest thing I have ever read. Yet you still put your bare dick in her mouth?

Many of us love the bbbj experience, but don't want to think about how many other bbbjs she's done that day. Originally Posted by wmnizer122
Saddest thing I have ever read. Hell if that's how you feel, I wonder how all the "proud" wives around here would feel if they knew where their husbands dick had been right before he came home?
Make your next appt at 8am, before her dick-a-thon.....Although, she might have morning breath. Damn.
I like the idea of doing it subliminally, Nikki. I'm definitely open the Listerine strips too but I don't think I'm going back. The craziest part is that down below she was immaculate. Btw, Brooke, I did not put my dick in her mouth! And some of the proud wives don't care where our dicks have been and that's why some of us are here.
Well, forget the breath thing. How do you subtly hint that a provider needs to make sure her kitty doesn't taste like an ashtray? Seriously. I've seen several providers who smoke like a chimney. While I can live with that for the most part, a couple of the girls had smokey tasting kitties when I went down for DATY. Other than that, the girls were great, but still having cigarette taste in your mouth the day after is kinda off the chart