Choking during sex.....

Needing a little guidance, can't really find anything of value on the web so know you guys/gals won't disappoint. My current girl I'm seeing told me she likes to be choked during sex. But not really into other types of Dom/Sub stuff, I like the idea, but I'm scared of leaving a mark or worse.

Anyone have recommendations how to make this happen so it's good for her? Or baby steps to take?
If you don't get help here, check the Another Realm forum.
supposedly choking just enough to cut off blood flow to the brain can make her orgasm stronger.
Be very careful. Bad things have happened doing this
push in with the web of your hand (between thumb and index) Don't use the tips of your thumb or fingers so you don't leave prints...or bruises.
This has been discussed in the Other Realm forum. this may be the link:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=859574&page=2

To be honest, it doesn't offer much good advice for a guy who just wants to dabble in a little domination. Some of the posts are a bit extreme.
Ask her if she really wants you to momentarily stop her ability to breathe or if she just wants you to simulate choking.

She may be happy to hold her breathe while you grab her firmly around the throat, but not cutting off her air supply. And yes, that does intensify an orgasm.

If she really wants you to stop her breathing, be warned, she may well pass out at some point. Discuss this with her BEFORE to decide how to handle this inevitable situation.
Make sure she has some kind of safety word or movement if you start playing like this. Have fun and becareful.
I know a girl who likes this, but I am personaly uncomfortable with it. We compromised, and I held her throat with my open hand, like I was covering her mouth. Very little pressure, just enough to let her feel it. She liked it.
I just really love a firm grip of a man's hands on my neck - nothing strenuous. Just enough to semi-massage and pressure my neck muscles
I just really love a firm grip of a man's hands on my neck - nothing strenuous. Just enough to semi-massage and pressure my neck muscles Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Yep, and as important as a safe word is...where choking is concerned, you're conscious one second and not the next. Usually no time to cry uncle.

I've passed out from forgetting to breathe while I orgasmed. Luckily my ex is an anesthesiologist and didn't freak out completely.
Needing a little guidance, can't really find anything of value on the web so know you guys/gals won't disappoint. My current girl I'm seeing told me she likes to be choked during sex. But not really into other types of Dom/Sub stuff, I like the idea, but I'm scared of leaving a mark or worse.

Anyone have recommendations how to make this happen so it's good for her? Or baby steps to take? Originally Posted by Crash Davis
Nope,
Not good for you! People die this way. Trying to reach a climax with choking is scary. Don't do it! You can concentrate on stimulating for a nice climax by playing with her clot, with your tongue if you like.

Choking someone is not about fun. Really stupid.

JR
I know a girl who likes this, but I am personaly uncomfortable with it. We compromised, and I held her throat with my open hand, like I was covering her mouth. Very little pressure, just enough to let her feel it. She liked it. Originally Posted by MrThom

Get her to suck your dick, lick your feet, and worship you as the man in her life. It is much safer, and you still get to have all of this control over the woman.

After that, you can get her to do your laundry, clean your house, shine your shoes, and raise your kids.

JR
Nope,
Not good for you! People die this way. Trying to reach a climax with choking is scary. Don't do it! You can concentrate on stimulating for a nice climax by playing with her clot, with your young if you like.

Choking someone is not about fun. Really stupid.

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
People do die, but there is a perfectly safe alternative. Some women will tell you to keep your tongue off her clit and your hand on her throat. The key is to simulate choking while she learns to hold her breathe by closing her throat. If she passes out, it will be for a second...not good, but not deadly. Only deadly if she can't breathe AFTER she passes out.
Ask her if she really wants you to momentarily stop her ability to breathe or if she just wants you to simulate choking.

She may be happy to hold her breathe while you grab her firmly around the throat, but not cutting off her air supply. And yes, that does intensify an orgasm.

If she really wants you to stop her breathing, be warned, she may well pass out at some point. Discuss this with her BEFORE to decide how to handle this inevitable situation. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Sounds Hot Lily!