Good Ole Wichita....

Where the heck is everyone? No-one posted a single thread in this forum for a whole month..............Come out Come out - wherever you are! Lol. Wichita is like any other place - it has its ups and downs. But it gets a bit lonely sitting in a hotel room by yourself. Is there anything new to do in Wichita that I don't know about?
What kind of things do you like to do in Wichita? I'm not from there,so would like to learn of things to do when in Wichita.I know about movie theaters,and some of the eating joints,and bowling alleys,but what else is there?I went to a place you could dance way out on the east side of town a couple times,but not sure if it's even open now.It was on the south side of Kellogg.Was country,and western a couple years ago.
Lol, Ok so this is my first trip here and I`m scared to death! Im seeing nothing but tumbleweeds!! ;( It seems very slow here.
It is slow here.
Haha thats what my location says, 'Good ole Wichita'
Sorry its slow for you ladies--my summer was not nearly as busy as I would've liked either.

Maybe start a steamy hot convo in coeds..
How about an orgy????
I'm game!!!! Lol
To respect the rules of the site, I'm starting a thread in Co-Ed Discussions on Wichita being "slow".
Been having some visits but not posting...