Visiting Dallas and Hungry

I am visiting Dallas in the Galleria area. Could you please suggest some good restaurants for me to try while I am here...
This is a good seafood restaurant in the galleria:

http://www.theoceanaire.com/Home.aspx
lol Allergic to Seafood
Ida Claire on Belt Line and Tollway is good for chicken and waffles and other updated southern items. Smoke at Preston and Park is a great modern smoke house. Max's Wine Dive has the best fried chicken and greens I've ever had, plus lots of great wine. The Common Table has updated pub food and a great beer menu...I can go on and on. PM me if you want specifics.
To the north is Beltline, which has a vast amount of restaurants of just about every variety you can think of (and a few you may not). The only thing to the south I can think of is the Liberty Burger at Forest L, which is great if you want an expensive hamburger that is really good. And, of course, online here at eccie we have a continuous sausage fest.
If you like home style cooking, hit up Pete's Diner on Beltline, just across Marsh. Get there early in the morning for breakfast and notice the line of people waiting out the door. Same for lunch. I believe they're open for dinner too on some evenings.

I love the Oceanaire too. It has more than just seafood. Steak, roasted chicken and lamb are on the menu, as well. Very art deco ambiance and upscale.

A nice steakhouse suggestion in the area would be Del Frisco's. It's awesome. Be sure to save room for dessert.

Since you're in town during the weekend, you're very close to several attractions of the season.

Addison: addisonoktoberfest.com

Plano: www.planoballoonfest.org

Gravevine: www.grapevinetexasusa.com/grapefest

There's more fun and food next weekend too.

State Fair of Texas: www.bigtex.com