Funyuns : are they the ultimate packaged snack

Funyuns by Frito lay

. Are they the ultimate bagged snack food ? " I think maybe... yes

. Funyuns , Andy Capps Hot fries, cool ranch Doritos, Art and Mary's jalapeno , Ruffles cheddar and sour cream, Mt. Dew flavored caramel popcorn.

. This list is like scientific and stuff but you peasents are free to disagree with it if you like being wrong
I think your right!!! I completly agree throw some pepsi and a snickers in there and me and my friends call that combo a munchy killer!!
Funyuns by Frito lay

. Are they the ultimate bagged snack food ? " I think maybe... yes

. Funyuns , Andy Capps Hot fries, cool ranch Doritos, Art and Mary's jalapeno , Ruffles cheddar and sour cream, Mt. Dew flavored caramel popcorn.

. This list is like scientific and stuff but you peasents are free to disagree with it if you like being wrong Originally Posted by Hobgoblin
Mountain dew flavored popcorn? They make such a thing? Who is this creative?
Mountain dew flavored popcorn? They make such a thing? Who is this creative? Originally Posted by Marzipop
. Found it at a truck stop west of Hutchinson, and its really good. It's like green caramel popcorn
ANDY CAPPS HOT FRIES the Ultimate snack! Lmao
Spicy Funyuns are the bomb!
The ultimate packaged snack? Hard to say. For me, I'd take salted spanish peanuts over Funyuns. On the other hand, if "Funyuns" is a euphemism for boobs, then yes.