Polite providers

I am glad that all the providers that I have ever met are a lot more polite than this. Maybe the guy just had a bad day.

http://www.break.com/video/when-esco...ointed-3004172
politeness is a priority!
{I was raised by a southern mama so it comes natural}
Wow, I'm unsure how to take the video. I try to make it a personal quest to make the lady O if she's into it. Just a much better time for both of us. The way she is going about it though is a bit of a put off for me though.
I must say I get more out of making sure the ladies have fun than I do my own O. Maybe he did just have a bad day but I would feel bad if I don't do my utmost to make her happy. After all, she took time out of her life to spend time with me so it's the least I can do.
I don't know about this. On one hand, yes I can understand she wants to enjoy it, but on the other hand if you have a time limit then I want to make sure I O within the allotted time. Don't want to spend the hour and times up, you didn't get off? Too bad, more money or go home. If she really wanted to enjoy it more, she could have let him keep going. A fine line between greed and pleasure.

"OMG I'm angry because he didn't spend enough money to let me O".

I am curious though just how many providers out there that are actually enjoying time with the client that they ignore the clock and go over time just so they themselves can enjoy it.
I think that's an advertisement.
I love this video such a wonderful thing when two narcissist personality meet up. It's all about me oh wait its all about me. Ok let's stop talking about me and talk about something important ME. I love it the most polite provider I have ever seen is Evie Doll she is a sweetheart
I love it the most polite provider I have ever seen is Evie Doll she is a sweetheart Originally Posted by badboy45tfm
I second that statement!
Oh my goodness, that was very enlightening.

I know I do not watch the clock I should but I always get so distracted myself.

There were some fair points mentioned however!
I second that statement! Originally Posted by Ishootblanks
Third!
I did have 1 provider tell me as I was DATY to give up trying, she does that so much she hardly O's anymore with clients. That was a motivating statement.
I did have 1 provider tell me as I was DATY to give up trying, she does that so much she hardly O's anymore with clients. That was a motivating statement. Originally Posted by Doc Savage
Kind of makes me wonder if you really want to be sticking your tongue down there? Especially if it's getting that much mileage. But whatever makes to happy. Lol
Who is paying whom here? If she were paying him I would understand her disappointment. Many ladies would count this as a blessing. Wham bam thank you mam,I gat my money.
I thought the point of being the "Provider" was to take care of the gentleman? As bad as it may sound, I prefer to concentrate on the gentleman (working or not). My satisfaction comes from knowing that I have been entrusted with control to make sure he wants to come back to spend more time with me.

It is a huge compliment to be chosen to have someone spend their time with me. While I don't accept everyone's offer, I still am happy to get the compliment. It has taken me a while to figure out where I fit in (I am still learning), but be respectful and things open up that would other wise be out of the question.

As a provider, it should always be our goal to make each and every client feel like they are the only one in the world we want to see. We should also never have a negative reaction to any request (even if it is not something we do).

On the other hand, we also should be treated with respect and dignity when being approached about becoming your provider. It's not about kissing up. It's just not talking to us like we are a piece of meat that you can treat how you wish.

It's a give and take situation. At least until you are together and agree to something different.

Just my two cents!
I am glad that all the providers that I have ever met are a lot more polite than this. Maybe the guy just had a bad day.

http://www.break.com/video/when-esco...ointed-3004172 Originally Posted by Doc Savage
"supposed to be about our MUTUAL pleasure"

wtf?

is the gals pleasure supposed to be my priority?
I thought that's why I paid the Bennies?
do i have it wrong?