The Brand Of Condoms Use

I hate condoms but value my health and that of the Ladies.
Ladies & Gentlemen given your experience what brand of condoms do you swear by and why?
Trojans ultra thin ...barely there feeling with the reliability of Top name brand..
im not much of a brand name but when it comes to health & safety ..no skimping I want the best!
never had a issue/problem with them
Since I am very allergic to latex, I use Lifestyles SKYN made with Polyisoprene.
Yeah, latex irritates the hell out of my johnson.

Lubricated ultra thin non latex are the best !
durex ultra sensitive... super thin, reliable, cheap, easy to put on, cute packaging.
Magnum Extacy
Like Rogue I use magnum ExtaSy.
Since I am very allergic to latex, I use Lifestyles SKYN made with Polyisoprene. Originally Posted by pjpenner

Yeah same here those are the ones to use .
I carry a variety of brands and sizes and some flavored...
My favorite is whatever she supplies. But whoever she is, please don't lie to me and say, "you should have told me to bring magnums." I've heard it one too many times, and it tends to ruin your credibility.
I'm glad you've had reliability with the Durex Ultras Abbey, but the 2nd time I busted one I had to go with the regulars and they were too tight so I moved up to Magnums. It's kind of hard to finish when you have to push a rubber boot around, but I haven't broke one yet.
If anyone knows of a good ultra thin in a plus size, please let me know.
Trojan Magnum Ecstasy.
Here, my favorites. The papal one is holy. lol
Doesn't matter to me with the notable exception of , and I can't recall the brand, these 'natural lamb' pink non-latex ones I got when seeing a 'civilian' CL hookup who said she was allergic to latex so I got these and they felt weird..cold and clammy.. never ever had a problem keeping it up before till I put one of those on.. instant turnoff! Sometimes have trouble finishing in a condom, which can be a good thing to prolong the experience, but never until those did I have a real sensation isue with one *shudder thinking about it* (and never had any erection issue ever otherwise, Im usually hard from 'hello')
I prefer bareback...no use to have it covered!!