THE CRAZIEST FETISHES

IVE DONE SEEN ALL KIND OF DIFFERENT FETISHES, I HAD A CUSTOMER WHO WANTED TO DRINK MY PISS, NOW TELL ME THAT ISN'T CRAZY. WHAT IS THE CRAZIEST FETISH YOU HAVE HEARD OF.
a guy had called me and said that he has a small penis and that his fetish was more me to put my ass on his nose to where he cant breath than hold his penis wit two fingers and he would cum from me doin that it made me laugh the whole time
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a guy who brought his own wine glass to "drink my golden shower"...uggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
LOL, ISNT SHIT JUST CRAZY THESE DAYS. I ALSO HAD AN SEX ADDICT WHO WAS SO INTUNED WITH THE WORD PROSTITUTE HE CAME IN HIS PANTS.
I had a girlfriend once that liked to lay on her stomach and play with her clit . Nothing weird about that except the only way she could cum that way was if I took a feather and kept tickling her asshole with it. She always had feathers on hand lol
I think the weirdest I have heard of is a guy wanting to put on a leash around his penis and be dragged around like that.
A guy wanted to watch me do a big ol' number dos (he asked me to eat hella mickey d's like 2 hrs beforehand because he wanted some solid stuff) while squatting over the toilet with my booty facing him.... he wanted to watch it come out and *sighs* lol he occasionally sniffed near the brown eye while pleasuring himself.... so yeaaahh he liked to watch la lady poop and smell it.
lol this is funny. I have a regular that like golden showers, that is not weird anymore!!!
But i will never forget this guy i seen couple years ago. Whenever he came in town he came to see me and brought all sorts of crazy stuff. He would bring laces and have me tie his boys up as tight as i can. I would get scared because it looked like it would pop out in my face. Then he wanted me to stick pins into his b***s, a few, i did one and freaked out, he would do the rest. Them keep them there while i jerked him off. Also he wanted me to yank on the string from time to time. That was when i used to work for a massage agency. I had many more weird stuff happen there, ill post some more later. Just remembering this guy i am getting sick...
I would have to think the poop stuff is the craziest.. Ugh... The pin pricks into tied up balls is out there, but not worse than dookie into mouth, nose, or any area...
Guys are into some wierd stuff. Funny thing is, most of the wierd stuff I have gotten into was introduced to me by women. Go figure...
I think the weirdest I have heard of is a guy wanting to put on a leash around his penis and be dragged around like that. Originally Posted by Memory757

I see a taffy pull in your future, LOL

YEOW !!
a past lover of mine liked me to stuff condoms inside of her then blow it up like a balloon then slowly pull it out of her while still inflated.
a past lover of mine liked me to stuff condoms inside of her then blow it up like a balloon then slowly pull it out of her while still inflated. Originally Posted by BuzzKill
I've never heard of that before. Sounds kinda interesting.... you should show me how it was done
Probably the strangest thing I've ever done to anyone was to use sounds on them. Urethral sounds.

I've never heard of that before. Sounds kinda interesting.... you should show me how it was done Originally Posted by gfeamanda
sure, my rates are posted on my website, pm me for screening details.
Probably the strangest thing I've ever done to anyone was to use sounds on them. Urethral sounds.

Originally Posted by gfeamanda
oooouuuuuccccchhhhhh!