A Lady Whom Provides is No Criminal

My intentions are as any other would be. To have success in all realms for mind, body, soul, and spirit. Yet, so many loose sight and treat reality as nothin but jokes and lack of perfection, which simply is what ugly can be. The "U" word is so bad but when you are born with that reflection, how else can you live in your skin. So walking amongest others with what we have is what can make us survive. Lovely I think, truly beautiful. If only I can understand why the world does not become organized not only for money yet more for our mentality, our being, our rights as humans. Sometimes our paths need to be paved for the personality which lies within. If only there is a way without causing so much pain, distrust, agony to bring back quality. The emotion of negativity is always felt stronger because chemically it does more damage to the body Why do we do this then care about a happy,cheerful a smile. Why allow it? I'm grateful that I did not give up on my dreams, thoughts, and fantasies but nutured them through others to somehow fulfiil my own. Women whom provide do have the ability to make the erotica be from the soul. For my belief it is within the spirit that not sets pride but a sense of vitality. Just desire for it to be more appreciated in the sense of single, married, mothered, divorced, grannies and whatever type female( males too feelin' mutual) they might be. The gifts both given and recieved need to be properly kept safe as well as appreciated in whatever form the persona is.To have the world have more quality and not quatinty so it has tranquility, our futures deserve it.Never will I ever see why letting a man show affection, whether he is ideal nor not, is a crime? Complementing each other is a better solution even a way to get the weak-minded back in the driver's seat. Love fast cars and living a life racing is grand. If I'm commiting crime for those strengths then martyr me for not givin' up.
I enjoyed reading this.

KKA
XOXOXO
Very nice Molly