Merry Christmas to all

I know a bit premature (I'm still working on that lol). I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all and happy holidays to any that I just offended as well. Still new to the hobby but met some really awesome people BCD and at a social I was able to attend this past year. Looking forward to the new year and coming up with the funds to meet all the ladies on my list.

As I delivered gifts yesterday as Santa to a dozen families around San Antonio it really put things into perspective and I know how truly lucky I am to have what I have.

Wishing all a safe and fulfilling new year.
Thank you...that is a very nice sentiment.
Merry Christmas to all, no worries on offending.

It is great that you helped some families enjoy Christmas.

Sam
Moved to correct forum.

Merry Christmas everyone. Be safe, happy, please don't drink and drive so your loved ones can have you in 2016.
  • STF
  • 12-24-2015, 06:04 AM
Happy Holidays San Antonio!

Merry Christmas and Happy upcoming New Year! Thank you to all the ladies who helped keep me s safe all year with your reference confirmations and thank you to all the gentlemen who have supported my family, paid my bills and made this and every holiday season a great one. Thank you for your patronage! Wishing everyone a safe and very fun Christmas and New Year from ours to yours!

Kelli Ann
  • Mokoa
  • 12-24-2015, 11:38 AM
Another thread of the same topic merged with this one.

And...

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Merry Christmas Ladies and Gents...
........ AND IF YOU WAKE UP HORNY TODAY - DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ! ......... THATS A GIFT IN ITSELF ! ........

---- HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE A FULFILLING CHRISTMAS !

+++ AND A FUN AND LAUGHING NEW YEARS !
Feliz Navidad, mi amor!! You are the gift that keeps on giving!

And Merry Christmas and Happy Nude Rear to all!
To all providers and mongers out there...enjoy this holiday with someone you love and rejoice. We all have some problems in life....no one is unique in that regard. But at this time of year, as they say in New Jersey....forget about it.

Very many ladies have I met on the board and each is so beautiful on the inside as well as on the outside...no exceptions. Much to be proud of and so loving as to share your thoughts and personality with someone new and intermittent in your life. I for one appreciate that. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, and a Delightful Season to all.
Merry Christmas to all! And to all a safe & blessed day.
Happy Xmas!

Merry New Year!

SF
Merry Christmas to everyone hope everybody has a wonderful holiday!!
Sage words from the Horny Spanish Elf.