This is a public service announcement. AC

by "odd jobs for hooks" the Obituary of Allen Club

the bar that started as a gay bar. Where the girls dirty dance with girls. As the boys out dirty danced the girls with other boys.
to tunes like

That later had
swingers night
gay night
dragon lady night
bi night
etc
till every night was HOOKER night

Is now dead
date of death night of June 30 2015 soon after closing time. Details of death will not be made public. Other than a car died with it. Both bar and car where known to be in poor health. It was only a matter of time for both.

So next time at any bar you get a warm please remember in fond memory the bar and the car that leaked gas that transported the beer to it.
may both RIP. btw car died first.
also please remember the club fondly when you hear the the tunes of

or any other tune that has a hint of what the place was like to you

car history forever. Wake for, not sure which scrap yard yet.
reincarnation of bar formally known as the Allen Club details as of this time are unknown. Current owner of building has lots of work to do no matter what the building becomes in its next life.

that is all till more details become known. Or can be made public.
and now as to keeping with the holiday

Marty the door man looking down err or is that up at me piss at me for picking banner by Jimi Hendrix
dang nab it Marty, forget it and just RIP will ya
Amen to that,
im gonna miss you (allen club)
many of us will Franklin
amen

dang nab it all. I forgot tunes for lady's of the night to remember the club
mmmm how about

mmmm crap, got to be some better known tunes
will have to work on that
maybe

or

bet not
errrr help me lady's on this will ya
I will miss the AC. If there are any other bars like it around or you know where the girls will be going to please PM me and let me know.
Thanks for the Obit OSD, it was an alright place for sure and glad I made it a few times before it went dark.... BD
The bar is closed but will be opening back up not the ac but something better.. Me and the new owner have talked and as soon as i know something i will let ta know..

Osd the bar was known more than just that fucking car and the fact that it was old.
To anyone who ever went thabk you.. And to those who didnt give it a chance they were pussys..

Hopefully soon we will have a place again.. Legacy got her hands in the works.. And not naughty way either
well its not known if the car died from
murder, someone pulled the drain plug
accidental homicide, lack of care
or natural death old age.

why car in this obituary
is btw it looks as murder
and died together
poor car, have a heart girl
and I never said AC known for the car that leaked gas that brought the beer to AC
It died first, is what I said
Bar most likely would have died July 1st on its own
rather than June 30 the car just died.
right now more mystery of how car died than if Arthur Shawcross killed any AC take out in the past(btw maybe 1 of his AC takeouts, A AC gal was one, but not sure he meet her AT) note: long before your time at AC Legacy

but good luck on running a bar.
new name?
format?
how in the hell you going to get a liqueur license?
current one runs out soon and your name or current building owner name not on it.
Some say liqueur license was grandfathered no new names could be added but it could be renewed by anyone named on it.
Yet no new liqueur license will be ever granted for that building. As there is too much machine cutting oil in the ground. Witch will kill getting a new certificate of occupancy for anything serving food and or drink.That would also be needed.

yet I hope you find a way to pull this off.
well its not known if the car died from
murder, someone pulled the drain plug
accidental homicide, lack of care
or natural death old age.

why car in this obituary
is btw it looks as murder
and died together
poor car, have a heart girl
and I never said AC known for the car that leaked gas that brought the beer to AC
It died first, is what I said
Bar most likely would have died July 1st on its own
rather than June 30 the car just died.
right now more mystery of how car died than if Arthur Shawcross killed any AC take out in the past(btw maybe 1 of his AC takeouts) note: long before your time at AC Legacy

but good luck on running a bar.
new name?
format? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I will let u know when i di. And they died the same day if u wanna be technicle.
ops sorry for the many edits

Hopefully soon we will have a place again.. Legacy got her hands in the works.. And not naughty way either Originally Posted by Legacy69
Hopefully soon we will have a palace again.. Legacy got her hands in the works.. And not naughty way either
FIFY
Legacy girl
love ya
but
btw: just how much money did you and DJ make and split on the M&G's and bar got nothing
just askin
don't post it. pm would be ok
Legacy,
Let me know what's good when it's good. You know I will be there
At least I graced my presence before the big crash.

My condolences to those that frequented the establishment
I first got the chance to visit quite some time ago after the P Pimping threads....
I enjoyed EVERY experience.
I'm quite sure the ambience will never quite be duplicated....
I went there once. And it met my expectations.