a challenge fer ...scrunchie

a simple poll of who be the bigger ...man of the jimmie board ...plastic man er scrunchie ...with the loser vowing ta ...leave fer good

...if scrunchie be the ...legend ...he claims ...then there be no problem him acceptin this ...epic ...battle an livin by the ...outcome

jimmies an funnels ...yer plastic man is ready fer the ...challenge

Does not care...
vote Plastic
Its kinda like askin, you wanna be shot or stabbed?

PM ��
I think both should stay

even if I didn like anyone which is mosly true I would feel even stupidier

about being here if I needed someone to be forced out

either than just tapping out .........

conversations and handles should end on its own momentum

although

you could both meet at east Rochester
Your both entertaining. Kind of a tossup.
I don't understand the poll? You've never brought anything to this board other than a few stupid comments about "jimmies" You've never even done a review...you're fairly useless and until you called my name out specifically, I didn't even acknowledge your existence.
I don't understand the poll? Originally Posted by sucrunchman
Who would be surprised that you don't understand??
Show of hands please???

You've never brought anything to this board other than a few stupid comments about "jimmies" You've never even done a review...you're fairly useless Originally Posted by sucrunchman
And... that you believe that... speaks volumes as to how much else you must be missing....

edit add:
although

you could both meet at east Rochester Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I'm with JB on this.
Your both entertaining. Kind of a tossup. Originally Posted by newcpl
In two COMPLETELY different ways...
Laugh with...
and
Laugh at....
PM hands down. They both make me laugh, for different reasons.
Vote for plastic.
I vote for ozone to be banned for excessive man ass licking via Internet. The Isis leader could come on this board and ozone would be slobbering his knob if he said something bad about the legend.
I vote for ozone to be banned for excessive man ass licking via Internet. The Isis leader could come on this board and ozone would be slobbering his knob if he said something bad about the legend. Originally Posted by sucrunchman
Don't try and deflect this little fella. What? Not liking the results so far? Lmfao. Again.
Plastic Man.......no contest at all.

elg......