My honest assessment

• Chloe
  • 11-23-2015, 12:59 AM
So yeah I am still around. I don't feel like retiring yet I don't feel like continuing. I have had a blast these years, I have met so many wonderful guys and gals I wouldn't trade in any of it. Yet I feel myself backing off in the providing world. Some may say I have grown out of it, some may say it is just not a priority for me in this stage of life. Whatever it is, I certainly can not make a full out decision to quit or play when I feel like it. I will hang out for a bit and whatever happens happens. I will say this though, I am not available like I used to be and screening new people in is not a priority so I apologize if getting ahold of me may not be easy. I still have a lot of fun with this and am not officially retired ( whatever that means in this business lol). Just letting you all know I am very low volume now....I guess that's all until I figure things out!
  • ISO
  • 11-23-2015, 01:16 AM
I still wanna just go down on you for an hour...
Sorry I missed you at the latest shindig.
I'll be visiting again soon, and I'll keep you in the loop.
It was fun just hanging with you last time... provider or not....
Miss Chloe it was a Pleasure meeting you!!!!!!!!!
thanks fer this ...news ...it will save jimmie land from scratchin their ...threADs ...wonderin why ya might not be ...instantly ...available
can I post in this thread when I'm reflecting introspectively at 3am, or when I don't feel like working, or do I have to start my own?
I still wanna just go down on you for an hour... Originally Posted by ISO
I did this with her years ago and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had in this hobby. Chloe is definitely one of the most vocal providers I've ever been with.

A very cool lady for sure.
can I post in this thread when I'm reflecting introspectively at 3am, or when I don't feel like working, or do I have to start my own? Originally Posted by Penis_Leerie
As long as it's honest, it's on topic. Post away.
can I post in this thread when I'm reflecting introspectively at 3am, or when I don't feel like working, or do I have to start my own? Originally Posted by Penis_Leerie
It's superb hooking. Conflicted and vulnerable is something pretty much everyone can relate to at one time or another.

When you get there, there she is. A kindred spirit. BOOM.
This girl... this girl right here...

Gonna grab my boom box and blast some Peter Gabriel and make you come back to me

Best wishes Chloe! I hope the broken toe healed up like I said it would. All those years ago!
  • Chloe
  • 11-27-2015, 03:51 AM
I am still around, just in controversy of weither to stick and stay or leave. This photo is courtesy of Ben Dover from the meet and greet.
a classic outfit. You have one like it without the tail feathers?
but it does look good on ya errrr the outfit and the feathers

ben,
another great pic. Thanks
OSD it looked very nice under those feathers, I had a great view from where I was standing!!!! Chloe you looked great in that there outfit..
  • MC
  • 11-27-2015, 11:28 AM
I'm so glad I got to meet you Chloe. I wish you the best of luck.