Sex toy

Ladies,

Which is the best sex toy for you? Can be something you use on yourself, someone uses on you and / or both. Please included why this is your choice.
edit....didn't see this is for ladies. Sorry OP
I luv my paddles..I am such a naughty girl with a spankable ass!

But thern again I luv ALL my toys...for boys & girls! lol
Always fun to add a little clit tickler to the PP during sex. The vibrating one with different speeds are nice. But I personally don't need anything if the sex is good. I'll take a good old fashion hours long fawk session over toys any day
Hitachi wand, because it feels so good on my clit.
Butt plugs, because they ease up my ass for a good pounding.
And my fav, a DICK in my ass, because it makes me cum hard

Hope more lovely ladies chime in, nice thread btw op
I bought a clit sucker, but I find it too intense on my clit so I haven't used it much. There is nothing better than a tongue.

I just saw and ad for a smart vibrator that has an app to track your orgasms on your phone. Has anyone used this?

https://lioness.io/products/the-lion...nt=43704398918

It seems a bit much to need an orgasm tracker.
Hitachi wand, because it feels so good on my clit.
Butt plugs, because they ease up my ass for a good pounding.
And my fav, a DICK in my ass, because it makes me cum hard

Hope more lovely ladies chime in, nice thread btw op Originally Posted by lalapink
Lala, that sounds fantastic! Sign me up!
I also LUV my hitachi Bonnie 2...she has many uses..I even use her for my famous "milkshakes" I give my gents!
I love my Sybian it vibrates so fast and there are all types of sizes you can pick its also really fun when someone else takes charge of the remote

hey guy I'm Zhenya By the way just got back on the site
I bought a clit sucker, but I find it too intense on my clit so I haven't used it much. There is nothing better than a tongue.

I just saw and ad for a smart vibrator that has an app to track your orgasms on your phone. Has anyone used this?

It seems a bit much to need an orgasm tracker. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
A orgasm tracker? Lol. Who comes up with this ish. I can see it now... someone logging into their SO orgasm app next thing you know their shits packed when they come home lol...

"So I see you have been busy today huh" lol

https://lioness.io/blogs/sex-guides/...os-and-android
A orgasm tracker? Lol. Who comes up with this ish. I can see it now... someone logging into their SO orgasm app next thing you know their shits packed when they come home lol...

"So I see you have been busy today huh" lol
Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers
There is that, but also, how would the SO fake it with an orgasm tracker?

I think there is way too much detail there that I wouldn't want tracked, lol.
This is from one of the reviews -

"What is, even more, fun is whipping out my phone over brunch and asking my friends if they want to see my orgasm. First I get dropped jaws and then I get the questions. This is an amazing product."

Can you imagine showing and comparing your orgasm with coworkers at lunch? Christmas Eve party? High school reunion?

Post your screenshot to fb, or insta?
This is from one of the reviews -

"What is, even more, fun is whipping out my phone over brunch and asking my friends if they want to see my orgasm. First I get dropped jaws and then I get the questions. This is an amazing product."

Can you imagine showing and comparing your orgasm with coworkers at lunch? Christmas Eve party? High school reunion?

Post your screenshot to fb, or insta? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

Lmaooooo... hell no.
I mean as if enough info isn't available in my phn. This is one thing I would prefer someone not to have access to. Lol.

It seems a bit much to need an orgasm tracker. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
I agree with you 100%.
In one of my recent sessions, my Companion stuffed a small vibrator up her Pussy, then proceeded with an epic BBBJ. We both got our Cookies!