DONT BUY VANILLAGIFT PREPAID CREDIT CARDS

I just bought a $300 prepaid Visa Vanilla card and the 3 digit code on the back scratched off. Bought it at a Walgreens and took it back, which got nowhere. They can’t take it back for obvious reasons.
So waited about 30 minutes to talk to a customer service rep. Long story short I’ll probably get my money back but it won’t be as discreet as I really want.

This card is sloppily made! Not engraved numbers like a normal CC. Next time I buy one I’ll open it before I buy.
Open a bank account works better.
Open a bank account works better. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Ummm…not sure if you’re joking or not. I’m trying to discreetly buy a prepaid credit card to give to a provider for some things she needed.

Guys here also buy them to use to sign up or pay for things online they don’t want their SOs to know about.
Ummm…not sure if you’re joking or not. I’m trying to discreetly buy a prepaid credit card to give to a provider for some things she needed.

Guys here also buy them to use to sign up or pay for things online they don’t want their SOs to know about. Originally Posted by Charley3
To give away money, it best to take shopping at store that hard on returnings or he pimp will get it..

I use local bank account just for on line stuff and a national wide bank for my low risk main money. I have had over 40 bank account with different banks. Ask for a no fees on line account. There love to give you a visa debit card since there will get you money interest free and charge you for it.