Name: Melanie
Phone: 515-373-2067
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.discreetinfo.ch/city/des-moines/
City: Des Mo
State: Iowa
Address: North of Merle Hay Mall
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK,DFK, Breast/Nipple play, HJ, DFK, CCG, BBBJ, Conv.
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde hair with pig tail braids
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Melanie is approximately 5'7" with a beautiful tan and toned body. Great MM's with responsive nipples. Her back is nearly covered by an intricate tatoo that she is very proud of with the most recent addition on her lower back. Amazingly soft skin for someone that has such a fit body!
Recommendation: Yes
So she is safe to screen with? I was nervous about that.
Nothing to be nervous about her screening. Just do it and enjoy one of the best in Des Moines.
So she is safe to screen with? I was nervous about that. Originally Posted by cowboyjoe1114
I was wondering about that as well. I'm trying to finalize a day/time to see her next month, but when I go to see if it's available, I get asked about a verification ID which I dont have, since I've never seen her before. I may have to text the number to find out what they mean. Any idea how far out the ladies typically prefer to have appointments set up? I understand no one likes last minute, but I'm not going to be crazy enough to try to book one for spring now either...
Edit: was also curious as to if if she has a last name or initial she uses... using just Melanie in the search bar doesnt yield results, and I'd like to read some of her reviews (if there are any) before I finally do book a meeting with her
Go to Encounter Reports Iowa. Click on Search This Forum at the top of page right side. Click on Advanced Search, then on Keyword type in Melanie. Go to bottom of page and click on Search Now. Lots of reviews will come up.
Scheduling with Mel has always been very straight forward and easy. Her only listing in on Discreet Info Des Moines. When finding reviews be sure that the telephone number ends in 2067. That is the number she has used for a long time. There is another Melanie in Des Moines calling herself the Real Deal. Not the same Melanie. I always try and schedule 24 hours in advance and have never experienced an issue with an appointment. Mel is definitely worth a visit!