Whats up with this e-mail?

Everyone that has not, please read Jade's announcement at the top of MOST pages, for so reason the board isn't posting it on every page like it is supposed to. Please check another thread if you have not seen the posting yet.

I wanted to let everyone know, that DeuceBigalow and I are working to get a "mirror" site up and running as fast as possible. The new site will in NO WAY shape or form be associated with Jade or Mel.

As soon as we get the needed donations we will be getting the new site up. Please e-mail angel.dawson@yahoo.com for donation information, or with any questions or comments. IF you are a current admin/mod, and would like to join the new site, as staff, please send angel e-mail angel.dawson@yahoo.com so I can get you added to the list.

ASPD IS NOT.. FOR SALE.

Hope to see everyone at the new site when it is up and running!!!
I have not gotten it yet. bustygirls baby sister angelimnot and DeuceBigalow have or are trying to get copy of database for aspd. And start a new site with that data without fieryjade and her hubby. But I would think that the data belongs to bustygirls underage son. Time will tell
  • Niktu
  • 12-31-2009, 04:24 PM
Don't know...Don't care.

My thinking is a geographic location can support a limited number of major sites. In our little corner of the world we can support 1.
I was lurking here for 2-3 weeks after GP's invite, there was some activity but 90% of the posts were "over there".
That site is going away, everyone seems to be moving here. So now this is home.
I have not gotten it yet. bustygirls baby sister angelimnot and DeuceBigalow have or are trying to get copy of database for aspd. And start a new site with that data without fieryjade and her hubby. But I would think that the data belongs to bustygirls underage son. Time will tell

For now I will stick to eccie and the Alt that is not a Alt.
  • Niktu
  • 12-31-2009, 04:26 PM
Don't know...Don't care.

My thinking is a geographic location can support a limited number of major sites. In our little corner of the world we can support 1.
I was lurking here for 2-3 weeks after GP's invite, there was some activity but 90% of the posts were "over there".
That site is going away, everyone seems to be moving here. So now this is home.
I got it but I'm happy here
I received this email too, but am very comfortable at ECCIE!