Hush your Mouth and give me your Kitty!!!

Ok so I have been brewing this thread for a few days. I am curious to see the answers.

YOU MAY HAVE MORE THAN ONE ANSWER

Mouth!!!!

Softest lips:

Best DFK:

Knows how to use there tongue:

Best deep throat action:

Best CIM:

Kitty!!!!

Prettiest:

Softest:

Who gets the wettest:

Best "o":

Tightest:

This is not to start a fight but just something fun since there has been way too many "serious" threads.. We need to bring Austin back to the real reason we are all on here......TO HAVE FUN!!!!!!!
I'm just curious to know if you fit all the descriptions????? LOL
My lips are super soft
I have been told more then a few times my kitty is very tight and when DT'ing I can do some amazing things with my tongue......
You left out ASS, Maci!!! You had that thread about loving your ass worshipped (as do I) so have to tease you about that!

Maybe you can add the phrase "or I'll have to SPANK your ass!" to the title. hehehehe
Yeah. What about Ass? Tightest? Maxeen and Kat.
I'm just curious to know if you fit all the descriptions????? LOL Originally Posted by hard3002
Well lets find out!!
You left out ASS, Maci!!! You had that thread about loving your ass worshipped (as do I) so have to tease you about that!

Maybe you can add the phrase "or I'll have to SPANK your ass!" to the title. hehehehe Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
I am am brewing that one the next one, lol.
Put me down for "All of y'all", on all the questions.

This could get pretty ugly if people actually participate.
Put me down for "All of y'all", on all the questions.

This could get pretty ugly if people actually participate. Originally Posted by saj1000
Let's hope everyone is an ADULT here & able to be honest about their OPINIONS & others are able to ACCEPT that fact.

Some positive kudos/feedback for those you guys consider faves is just another way to share honest info for everyone who doesn't have PA & can only see coed forums, etc... Of course, that may mean "she's" not available for you when you want an appt. j/k On the positive take, she may just give you some extra perks for sharing!

Have some fun replaying AWESOME session highlights when you put in your vote!

XOXOX
I'm going to play...but I will preface with this...because I keep getting razzed about falling in love with every girl I see...

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=OGhHfP...eature=related

Wow...I got to edit and cancel my post...TG!

Thanks Maci...couldn't add you to my deleted list, because I am still waiting...
BOK-BOK BOK-BOK BOK BOK-BOK

CHICKEN

LOL
I had it all filled out...spent a good 20 minuites on it...5-7 providers listed for each answer..some comments...then I thought...NO! Too controversial..
BOK-BOK BOK-BOK BOK BOK-BOK

CHICKEN

LOL Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat

You got that right Kat!! No hobbyist in their right mind would answer this thread!
Mouth and Kitty,

I have to go with Super Sasha.