Plan B Protocol

I'm curious how you guys go about securing a plan B. I recently had a date fall through and really wished I had a backup plan for that time-frame.

Do you actually schedule with the plan B and tell them you'll be tentative? If plan A comes through that kind of puts the plan B girl in a bit of a pickle. Do you tell the girl she's your plan B?

This is all assuming I have not seen them yet so have no familiarity or trust/latitude built with them yet.

Would be interesting to hear from the ladies on this as well.

Thanks!
Plan A. Go to amp. If girl you want is busy
Go to amp B
my suggestion - NEVER tell a provider (or a woman for that matter) that she is your backup plan.
unless of course you want to get a bunch of nastygrams to your text# or email or pvtMsg inbox.

if you wanna have a backup plan, get pre-screened and see if she's available during that time. dont make an appt, just find out, maybe let her know you might contact her.
if your main plan doesnt make, you could contact her and see if she's still available.

good luck.

btw, "Plan B" is also the generic name for the "after-morning pill".
1. If you pick the right Plan A, there shoudn't be a need for a Plan B.

2. If you find yourself needing a Plan B often... get prescreened with a couple of ladies who are ok with last minute appointments. When I was still a local-- I advertised as "Dallas's Favorite Plan B"... now that I tour, I can't be as flexible... but there are some ladies who are amenable to last minute as long as you are prescreened.
Ladies no matter what they tell you do not like being the plan be. Prescreen or not.

Usually hobby karma works against me when I have a plan b. I’m a fan of the plan.
Plan A. Go to amp. If girl you want is busy
Go to amp B Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
I agree with pmdelites and Grace Preston.

Have a list of ladies you wish to see, you may have a primary target who should be reliable but if it fails to materialize, being screened with a list of ladies can increase your odd of recovery.
Thanks everyone!

And I do agree with the sentiment to NEVER give a lady, in any circumstance, an impression she's not the main priority.
  • KennE
  • 02-18-2018, 09:51 PM
The key is to plan ahead a few hours to set everything up with plan A and if that seems shaky go to plan B. Don't ever wait till the last minute
That is NOT what I thought this thread was going to be about!
  • KennE
  • 02-18-2018, 09:57 PM

btw, "Plan B" is also the generic name for the "after-morning pill". Originally Posted by pmdelites
  • KennE
  • 02-18-2018, 10:00 PM
That is NOT what I thought this thread was going to be about! Originally Posted by corona

Right