North Dallas Action

http://imgur.com/a/IzDua

Anyone experience with any of these girls? That motel is like a real life backpage lineup
i do see a lot of ads saying '75 and 635' - is this the area? Although I'll be damned how to figure out how to get there ... 75 and 635 cross over each other ... i guess take Spring Valley or Coit or something ...
This motel is near 635 and 35 , not 75
So what's the secret, what's the name?
It's motel 6
It's not motel 6. It's a dot head owner pimp fuck place. Take midpark exit make a u turn stay on the service road. Pull up. Ask any of the 5 pimps for pics of the stable.
Yea ive seen quite few providers there...high traffic ...blends well
Sounds like the Como ("no tell") motel.
Noticed on the east side, several are sitting in their open door way checking their phone. Go by an do a little window shopping!
Second to the last pic looks like motel 6 on 35 and 635. The store pic looks like 75 and mayham
seems risky.
someone hook me up with the skinny Chick wearing the hot orange shorts.
  • BLM69
  • 06-29-2017, 11:37 AM
I found a gem a few years back at the motel near 635/Jupiter, I happened to cruise the parking lot and notice this great looking girl with a door open, I parked and headed upstairs into her room and had a great time.

It's all timing and luck, I've drove on by if she's ugly or looks ghetto beyond my comfort level, I might go check this spot out when I'm in the area but it does look in the ghetto side for sure
go during the day the first couple of times... lots of loitering in the nightime
The store is some store on Dennis. The hotel is motel 6 at 635 and 35 / Jupiter road. There are always girls standing outside their door waiting for customer. It's not uncommon even during the day to drive by and see 10 girls waiting for a John at their door / on the balcony