Address: Upscale hotel along 635 and 75
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: cbj,CG, mish,hj
Session Length: 1 Hr
Fee: $$$
Hair Color and Length: Brunette, looked to be about shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Although she wasn't the girl in the pics she was still very attractive. She was Hispanic, About 5'6 - 7ish, B's and and an overall slim figure.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review..
Why the hell reward a bait and switch? They will continue doing it until guys say no.
You did a very good job writting and conveying your ideas. You are a better writter than most.

Live and learn, and most def dont spend ur money in bait and switch.
agree, well-written review. I disagree with the sentiment, and the idea of paying $300 for no BBBJ, no DATY, no kissing (you did sneak in one kiss?), not to mention bait-and-switch. but you had a good time, so don't mind me.
I should set up at meet just to walk away from a bait a switch. These hoes need to learn thia wont fly....
thanks for your recon sir.. it's a shame you didn't take any photos so we could all see what the girl actually does look like though..
Well written review, but I am confused by one thing. You stated that you were looking for a Latina spinner, the girl in the ad may be a Latino, but she is not what most would describe as a spinner. So although you ended up with a spinner because of the ole bait and switch, the girl you thought you were scheduling was not a spinner, which sort of contradicts your original desire.