Hooker & Hoobyist Confession ThreAD

Sin no more! Repent! Hello.. I'm Father O Really. I will be happy to take your confessions.

SL has already been in to visit. Don't let what happened to him happen to you. A Life Time Ban. He is now looking at a second Life Time Ban. Why? For ThreAD hi-jacking and having a bandle. How many Life Time Bans can one get?

SL shared that he was inspired by Humpty and Rockerrick. put your hands on your computer monitor and feel the warmth of my sincerity.

NOTE: TreeTop your mother and father want you to repent right away. And mom says leave her wedding dress alone!
A video while were waiting...

Maybe a second one...

***Kneeling***Bless me Father for I have sinned. Please don't let them ban me. I know I have a sassy mouth but ....you know, stupid people and crazies. I'll try to do better Father, I really will
***Kneeling***Bless me Father for I have sinned. Please don't let them ban me. I know I have a sassy mouth but ....you know, stupid people and crazies. I'll try to do better Father, I really will Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You are forgiven my child. Go.. sin no more!
I still hate mom and dad for sending me to the hotel every time I got mad. The only thing I need their forgiveness for is taking so long to bury them and in a shallow grave next to the shed.

I would like to ask forgiveness from my dog for (forbidden topic). At least he got buried with my parents.

My cat also (forbidden topic).

I would like to ask forgiveness from all of the (forbidden topic). I shouldn't bunch all of you (forbidden topic) in one group.

I would like to ask forgiveness from Pitt Bull dogs for saying they were dangerous and unpredictable just like (forbidden topic).

I would like to ask forgiveness from my sister's horse (forbidden topic), (forbidden topic), (forbidden topic).

I would like to ask forgiveness from the street hooker because (big time forbidden topic) and (forbidden topic).

I would like to ask for forgiveness from Whispers. He really does talk to me in my sleep and I did catch him in my Top Golf sized dream catcher but I didnt listen to him at first.

I gotta bunch more but I need to go to my basement and (forbidden topic big time)
  • sydmo
  • 03-08-2018, 10:23 AM
forgive me father, for I have fucked and eating the forbidden fruit of many Prostitutes in the last 10 yrs. I've paid them whatever the fuck they ask and then (tips) some. This makes me a WK'ing low life piece of shit, and I compliment them often, even the BBW's and Mature chicks. I am ashamed and beg forgiveness. If you can talk jesus into coming over to my place, i'll do a tag team outcall with him and we'll get nasty with a BBW to make up for all my transgressions and drink lots of wine, maybe go fishin
Sydmo - omg u made me spill my drink lmao
I still hate mom and dad for sending me to the hotel every time I got mad. The only thing I need their forgiveness for is taking so long to bury them and in a shallow grave next to the shed.

I would like to ask forgiveness from my dog for (forbidden topic). At least he got buried with my parents.

My cat also (forbidden topic).

I would like to ask forgiveness from all of the (forbidden topic). I shouldn't bunch all of you (forbidden topic) in one group.

I would like to ask forgiveness from Pitt Bull dogs for saying they were dangerous and unpredictable just like (forbidden topic).

I would like to ask forgiveness from my sister's horse (forbidden topic), (forbidden topic), (forbidden topic).

I would like to ask forgiveness from the street hooker because (big time forbidden topic) and (forbidden topic).

I would like to ask for forgiveness from Whispers. He really does talk to me in my sleep and I did catch him in my Top Golf sized dream catcher but I didnt listen to him at first.

I gotta bunch more but I need to go to my basement and (forbidden topic big time) Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Treetop i hope you have an amazing day!

forgive me father, for I have fucked and eating the forbidden fruit of many Prostitutes in the last 10 yrs. I've paid them whatever the fuck they ask and then (tips) some. This makes me a WK'ing low life piece of shit, and I compliment them often, even the BBW's and Mature chicks. I am ashamed and beg forgiveness. If you can talk jesus into coming over to my place, i'll do a tag team outcall with him and we'll get nasty with a BBW to make up for all my transgressions and drink lots of wine, maybe go fishin Originally Posted by sydmo
I was all for this comment until that part, like having relations with a bbw is some kind of sacrifice or charitable act.
  • sydmo
  • 03-09-2018, 06:39 AM
Treetop i hope you have an amazing day!

I was all for this comment until that part, like having relations with a bbw is some kind of sacrifice or charitable act. Originally Posted by CubanAva
Wasn't meant that way Lady, my thoughts were more in the line of a prize or trophy in celebration of getting to kick it with jesus for a bit. Trust me, I see my share of the Big Beautiful Woman and I love-em all
Wasn't meant that way Lady, my thoughts were more in the line of a prize or trophy in celebration of getting to kick it with jesus for a bit. Trust me, I see my share of the Big Beautiful Woman and I love-em all Originally Posted by sydmo
I misread it. My apologies! Low on brain fuel this morning. It was an early one.

forgive me father, for I have fucked and eating the forbidden fruit of many Prostitutes in the last 10 yrs. I've paid them whatever the fuck they ask and then (tips) some. This makes me a WK'ing low life piece of shit, and I compliment them often, even the BBW's and Mature chicks. I am ashamed and beg forgiveness. If you can talk jesus into coming over to my place, i'll do a tag team outcall with him and we'll get nasty with a BBW to make up for all my transgressions and drink lots of wine, maybe go fishin Originally Posted by sydmo
I almost spit my drink out on the bar and fell off the bar stool.
Lol...
I misread it. My apologies! Low on brain fuel this morning. It was an early one.

Originally Posted by CubanAva
Yes beautiful he isn't scared of some BBW
Even I must admit. Somewhat funny and humorous post Claire. Far better than your usual "+1" post....