Any info

1 JFF Your Kidding right ????
If you're going to take the plunge, think about another choice. She doesn't look super great. Her services are ok, however I understand greek is off the table now which nullifies my reasoning to visit. Jenna Barwetta would be a much better bet.
Does Berwetta do Greek? I know she’s cbj only
Is something going on with her? She use to really enjoy her Greek?
Does Berwetta do Greek? I know she’s cbj only Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
She doesn't and that's still the case, but if he's going to take the plunge, he can do better then Sin. Her saving grace was greek. If that's off the table... meh.
If you're going to take the plunge, think about another choice. She doesn't look super great. Her services are ok, however I understand greek is off the table now which nullifies my reasoning to visit. Jenna Barwetta would be a much better bet. Originally Posted by FreeLancer40
Who is this Jenna Berwtta? Got a link?
I never seen her but she does look like a butter face for sure even with the blurred pics... but in the early years people used to rave about her...but lets face it you stay in whoring business for years its gonna catch up too...it mentally fucks these women up and they most likely either abuse drugs or alcohol and look like they are 10 to 15 years older and dragged thru the mud...
Gotta find a good UTR that enjoys greek , mine seems to get off more that way and now I have 3 that do it. Dont think Jenna does greek and all her services are covered. I think her reviews say its OK service but for the rate you'd want more enthusiasm. If Vic is responding she is a great spinner. Greek maybe but at a cost
Guys. The initial "are you joking? JFC" comment is because theres 101 reviews of Sin.

OP, do some basic searching. Like the very basic.