Bullet For my Valentine

Bullet For My Valentine is coming to Buffalo may 10th anyone going? New album "Temper Temper" is killer cant wait to go see the show!!

"The End"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0aNsCsx9Vs

Temper Temper Complete Album!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiq-CxYhwVI
I'm not very into them but they are good live, good show, you'll have a great time.

mmmm not loading right so

short on time, not the best recording of this next tune

hope you enjoy
mmmmm other Good Rats tunes also fitting mmmmm but latter
I'm not very into them but they are good live, good show, you'll have a great time. Originally Posted by Lexxxy

Yea I have seen them once before with Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet sounds great live!!

mmmm not loading right so

short on time, not the best recording of this next tune

hope you enjoy Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Sorry OSD, Not much of a Rats fan. I like things that make my ears bleed I guess!!
I'm excited about immolation at the ball room the 30th!!!
LOVE me some Good Rats!
I got a message reminding me to be careful telling people where i will be in public. that is very sweet of the gent to look out for my safety and remind me to be careful. I promise I truly am. I.posted this because if someone is willing to pay for and go to a packed death metal show of cannible corpse, immolation, and napalm death just to get a glimpse or bump into of me that is some crazy dedication and they would probably know where I would be anyway if they were that dedicated. creepy and flattering but I don't think anyone would go through death metal torture just to see me
I'm not into them, but an acquaintance of mine bought a pretty sweet-looking BFMV t-shirt as a birthday gift for me a couple of years ago.
LOVE me some Good Rats! Originally Posted by Gentleman Jack
I'm not into them, but an acquaintance of mine bought a pretty sweet-looking BFMV t-shirt as a birthday gift for me a couple of years ago. Originally Posted by SpinShooter
I rather get a RAT from the garbage can full of Rats.

Ha! make a biker uneasy, take a hooker with ya to see the Good Rats.
mmmmm does not work if ya take one with ya to see Vably.
That is fun in another way.